**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

5.2 bugs dr. Strange & spidergwen

IksdjvanIksdjvan Posts: 239 ★★
5.2.4 dr. Strange is activating masochism double. You can see 2 timers running for most of the fight. Not only that but he regened 50% of his health at one point on a single sp1 from Hyperion.
5.2.3 spidergwen was evading my venom like crazy. I’m assuming it has to do with the 20% more ability accuracy node on her but venoms description doesn’t say he stops 100% of spider verse hero’s evades it says All attacks ignore passive evade effects.

Please fix these.

Comments

• IksdjvanIksdjvan Posts: 239 ★★
    I tried posting this in the bugs forum but It wouldn’t let me :/
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    Dr. Strange:
    - Dont know for sure, but one of them in act 5 has buffet and masoquism. Both of them.

Spider-gwen:
    - Same thing gets reported everytime. Venom doesnt naturally counter evade. He needs to have his klyntar buff in order to do it. I assume that spider-gwen has a buffet node.
    Just like karnak or killmonger need their true strike, venom needs the buff.
  • Thanos_CarThanos_Car Posts: 298
    Iksdjvan said:

5.2.4 dr. Strange is activating masochism double. You can see 2 timers running for most of the fight. Not only that but he regened 50% of his health at one point on a single sp1 from Hyperion.
    5.2.3 spidergwen was evading my venom like crazy. I’m assuming it has to do with the 20% more ability accuracy node on her but venoms description doesn’t say he stops 100% of spider verse hero’s evades it says All attacks ignore passive evade effects.

Please fix these.

As @will-o-wisp said, the dr strange one is most likely the masochism+buffet node. I fought him a couple weeks back, and yes, he regens like crazy.