**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5.2 bugs dr. Strange & spidergwen

IksdjvanIksdjvan Posts: 239 ★★
5.2.4 dr. Strange is activating masochism double. You can see 2 timers running for most of the fight. Not only that but he regened 50% of his health at one point on a single sp1 from Hyperion.
5.2.3 spidergwen was evading my venom like crazy. I’m assuming it has to do with the 20% more ability accuracy node on her but venoms description doesn’t say he stops 100% of spider verse hero’s evades it says All attacks ignore passive evade effects.

Please fix these.

Comments

• IksdjvanIksdjvan Posts: 239 ★★
    I tried posting this in the bugs forum but It wouldn’t let me :/
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    Dr. Strange:
    - Dont know for sure, but one of them in act 5 has buffet and masoquism. Both of them.

Spider-gwen:
    - Same thing gets reported everytime. Venom doesnt naturally counter evade. He needs to have his klyntar buff in order to do it. I assume that spider-gwen has a buffet node.
    Just like karnak or killmonger need their true strike, venom needs the buff.
  • Thanos_CarThanos_Car Posts: 298
    Iksdjvan said:

5.2.4 dr. Strange is activating masochism double. You can see 2 timers running for most of the fight. Not only that but he regened 50% of his health at one point on a single sp1 from Hyperion.
    5.2.3 spidergwen was evading my venom like crazy. I’m assuming it has to do with the 20% more ability accuracy node on her but venoms description doesn’t say he stops 100% of spider verse hero’s evades it says All attacks ignore passive evade effects.

Please fix these.

As @will-o-wisp said, the dr strange one is most likely the masochism+buffet node. I fought him a couple weeks back, and yes, he regens like crazy.