**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

100% Act 3 or finish Act 4?

100% Act 3 or finish Act 4?

Comments

• EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    Tell us your team first.
  • DankPlutoDankPluto Posts: 137
    Finished half of act 4 with this team

• The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    First off, thing is much better than green goblin, especially for attack. Secondly, I think doing act 4 would benefit you more as that opens up the option of act 5 and will lead you to uncollected
    Thanks
  • solmyrairsolmyrair Posts: 388
    edited May 2019
    You can try Act 4 however you will be struggling in later quests. Try to rank up Thing, Hyperion, venom the duck - they’ll help you a lot in the future.
  • Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★
    You can definitely manage act 4 with that team. Wolverine will do a lot of good for you too, especially if you can get him awakened. Healing helps in the long, later quests.
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Act 4. You can do it with that roster
  • ZenthekiddZenthekidd Posts: 3
    I cant front chapter 4 act 3 is kicking my ass, I need help, only started playing last year november

I cant front chapter 4 act 3 is kicking my ass, I need help, only started playing last year november

Do u play a lot?
    Do you know how to parry and dexterity if not look it up. What I did is I 100% chaps 1 and 2 and by then I had enough to easily beat chap 3. Add me my name is Dank Pluto.