**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

War Crystals are ludicrously silly.

HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
Got a 3* arena boost from a war crystal after winning a tier 3 war.

Smh

The best thing in these crystals are loyalty.

Why are these crystals not tiered? The rewards need to reflect the tier in which they were awarded.

Comments

• Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    I'm sitting on over 1k of those stupid 3* arena boost crystals. They are so helpful... /sarcasm

Should probably just open them all and sell for gold. The inventory capacity is so abysmally small that it's not even worth the effort to try to use them.
  • StoneyThePoneyStoneyThePoney Posts: 45
    Also great to be still getting XP boosts 🙄
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    Yeah, can't say much on this one. I understand there are other Rewards for War, but they could also use an update. More info coming on War soon. I'm hoping that's included.
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    Agreed 100%
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,539 ★★★★★

Yeah antiquated systems galore in this game

Generic T1 iso from quest crystals. PHC shards. Ascendant crystals. Greater ascendant crystals. The list goes on and on...

Dr. Zola
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

Generic T1 iso from quest crystals. PHC shards. Ascendant crystals. Greater ascendant crystals. The list goes on and on...

Dr. Zola
    Don't forget solo crystals.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Like 2017 MD, working as intended
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,539 ★★★★★
    Hamin said:

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola
    Don't forget solo crystals.
    Why solo crystals? Those XP boosts have been instrumental in getting to level 80.

Dr. Zola
  • Gambl0rGambl0r Posts: 214 ★★
    True. War Crystals, Solo events, Monthly Calendar, etc, all should to be tiered or updated to reflect the progression of the game and the community.
    They should just replace those War Crystals with Ascendant crystals (t4b/t4cc fragments with rare chance at fully formed t4b/t4cc or t5b shards). It's a more suitable crystal to reflect the amount of effort and resources the top tiers spend on war (potions/boosts etc.)
  • MavRCK_MavRCK_ Posts: 469 ★★★
    How hard would it be for a summer intern to update?
  • We SHOULD be getting the Season War Crystals for the win now. Not these antiques, lol. 1 per war would be QUITE nice IMO. Then update the Season rewards. The War Loss Crystal is actually more productive in what it gives vs the current win crystal. Word has it some AW announcement/news incoming like @GroundedWisdom said. Keep our fingers crossed that this is among the news.
  • MetalJakeMetalJake Posts: 343 ★★
    Not to mention the Alliance Crystals don’t give ALLIANCE items? Some stuff in this game is just silly!
    Hamin said:

Got a 3* arena boost from a war crystal after winning a tier 3 war.

Smh

The best thing in these crystals are loyalty.

Why are these crystals not tiered? The rewards need to reflect the tier in which they were awarded.

• DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    I mentioned this a year ago, and got the answer that the rewards for winning the war are what we get at the end in our Mail, and not inside this crystal.

This is just a mere bonus/type thing, however I completely agree and winning a war to receive a 3* arena boost proper sucks!

Should have boosts or pots inside, decent items, tier it like above have said.