**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Sabertooth suggestion

The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
Just an idea, should saber not drop off his furys? Store his furys as prisistsnt charges? Would make him much more viable in my opinion, right now you pretty much get one or two fights with his full damage potential. Then you gotta start again.

Comments

• HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    That's kinda the point of a ramp up champ.

And, he gets no where near full damage potential. Full damage is 30 furies. Most of the time you only get 10-13.
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    Hamin said:

And, he gets no where near full damage potential. Full damage is 30 furies. Most of the time you only get 10-13.

Well most ramp up champs get to a point of damage then retain that for the whole quest, sabertooth has to re-build up his charges
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    I would like it if he did. That way I can just always use him instead of planning my fights
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    I think the biggest problem is the RNG (always a problem) and lack of being able to plan out a quest properly. If I want him to take 5 fights and be ramped up for the 5th fight but I only get 3 charges it can screw up your whole momentum. Not to mention the fact that you don’t even get to find this out until you actually use your energy and start a fight with him. It’s just a very poorly designed PC mechanic IMO.
    V1PER1987 said:

I think the biggest problem is the RNG (always a problem) and lack of being able to plan out a quest properly. If I want him to take 5 fights and be ramped up for the 5th fight but I only get 3 charges it can screw up your whole momentum. Not to mention the fact that you don’t even get to find this out until you actually use your energy and start a fight with him. It’s just a very poorly designed PC mechanic IMO.

The RNG on the charges is heavily weighted to 3 and 4.
    It would be nice if this was practical and sustainable:

Drooped2 said:

The_Boss9 said:

Hamin said:

Well most ramp up champs get to a point of damage then retain that for the whole quest, sabertooth has to re-build up his charges
    Starlord and hela.say your wrong
    Bucky with KM say you're incomplete.
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,707 ★★★★★
    I'm pretty sure he means people like Corvus aegon or even vtd
  • Hey guys, if you haven't already, please take a moment to share any Champion improvement suggestions you may have in THIS discussion. To help keep the Forum tidy, I'll go ahead and close this one.
This discussion has been closed.