**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Peter Parker Wallet Unit x6 Offer : Why this offer doesn't appear on my account ??

RaiserRaiser Posts: 424 ★★

Wow I want this

Comments

• winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,659 ★★★★★
    I think it is because you have made an in-game purchase in your account before.
    Is it correct?
  • RaiserRaiser Posts: 424 ★★

Is it correct?

what do you mean ?? it's been 5 months since my last in-game purchase... is that count ??
  • ThesurvivlistThesurvivlist Posts: 195

Is it correct?

what do you mean ?? it's been 5 months since my last in-game purchase... is that count ??
    yes, it does

thank you... case solved
  • RunamokUSARunamokUSA Posts: 369 ★★★
    Definitely not the case! I spend all the time and I got this on both accounts ( about 2 weeks apart) and I bought them both. So not sure where you think that spenders won’t get it as I got it twice and my buddy also got it and has bought stuff also

Definitely not the case! I spend all the time and I got this on both accounts ( about 2 weeks apart) and I bought them both. So not sure where you think that spenders won’t get it as I got it twice and my buddy also got it and has bought stuff also

Whatt ?? Seriously ?? Actually this is my first time saw this offer. Never saw it before and never purchase it automatically... What do you think the reason behind it ?? @Kabam Miike can mod please clarify ??
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    The offer only appears for those who have never spent before to get them hooked, like some said above. I haven't spend anything and that offer has been sitting for five years. It does it's rotations though to include other offers so it's not always there
    Terra said:

The offer only appears for those who have never spent before to get them hooked, like some said above. I haven't spend anything and that offer has been sitting for five years. It does it's rotations though to include other offers so it's not always there

Not really sure about it.. but reasonable

Whatt ?? Seriously ?? Actually this is my first time saw this offer. Never saw it before and never purchase it automatically... What do you think the reason behind it ?? @Kabam Miike can mod please clarify ??
    I think he was talking about the daily card offer.
  • flygamerflygamer Posts: 344 ★★
    Drooped2 said:

That's an offer to people who have never spent.
    Basically a hook to get them into spending

all of those words are wrong
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,305 ★★★
    I bought the Peter Parker's wallet when it gives 675units as a bonus a long time ago
    And I also got the unit card offer
    I don't think first time purchases or whatever matters
    It's probably regional
    edited May 2019
    Jh_Dez said:

I bought the Peter Parker's wallet when it gives 675units as a bonus a long time ago
    It's probably regional

My friends from same regional got this x5 peter parker wallet offer...never seen this offer after 1 year playing...
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited May 2019

Jh_Dez said:

It's probably regional

My friends from same regional got this x5 peter parker wallet offer...never seen this offer after 1 year playing...
    Its only available to ppl that havent spent on the game. As @terra and @Drooped2 said it's there to entice ppl to spend
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited May 2019
    zeezee57 said:

I've spent a little here and there and I got this offer a little under a month ago. I think I have like 6 days left on it so it's not just for people who have never spent. I do hope this becomes a regular thing though, it's a solid deal in a sea of awful offers.

I believe the op is talking about the bonus units with peter parker wallet not the units daily card
  • IamGROOT420IamGROOT420 Posts: 233
    I've spent alot of money on this game and just got this offer this past week. I will say though my spending has become less and less on average now I usually only spend maybe $10 a month now. I definitely believe this deal cycles through.
    Just hope it will appear soon... But it still mystery on when or to whom it will be offered

Just hope it will appear soon... But it still mystery on when or to whom it will be offered

If you re-post without showing the daily card, the reply is clear. ;)
  • Archdemon_Archdemon_ Posts: 613 ★★
    edited May 2019
    Just to clarify this isn't just for people who haven't spent. I spend 4.99 / 9.99 regularly (once a month on average) and got this offer too which I (of course) snapped up!

I've bought the Grandmaster crystals and unit deals in the past so no pattern to it as far as I can tell as has been suggested above