**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Dungeon Starting Soon

MrEdenMrEden Posts: 19 β˜…
Can’t wait for Dungeon πŸ˜€
β€’ Good rewards
β€’ Teaming up with friends
β€’ seeing how far yourself and champs can go
😁
Sweet like lemons
Can’t wait !!

Comments

• GoldenGuardianGoldenGuardian Posts: 4 β˜…
    Cant wait to see next dungeon store
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Or. You know.
    Β° getting a trash 5* after months of grinding
    Β° Not having ingame friends makes doable progression hard and matchmaking is useless.
    Β° Dungeons yourself is a good idea but ultimately limiting.
    And the rewards really need boosting.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    You forgot the best part
    The inflated cool down timers for champions
  • CoryMatthewsThoCoryMatthewsTho Posts: 145 β˜…
    Terra said:

Or. You know.
    Β° Not having ingame friends makes doable progression hard and matchmaking is useless.

While I agree with most of it, you don't need in game friends to run with. Just do it with people in your alliance. Easier to get the friendship rewards too if you run it with the same alliance mate every time. You don't have to actually add anyone from your ally as a friend, either. You can click invite and anyone who is online at the time, you'll be able to send them an invite.
  • MrEdenMrEden Posts: 19 β˜…
    Terra said:

Or. You know.

I have 2 players who I play with everyday on dungeon when the event is on.. I found on dungeon match making .. We help and learn new tactics from each other .. so yes match making sometimes suck but not always although I don’t do that anymore because I have certain players I play with but yeah.
    Rewards suck or not .. it’s a game I do dungeon yes for sucky rewards but also it’s a lot of fun πŸ€—πŸ˜
  • REiiGN15REiiGN15 Posts: 120 β˜…
    I just do it for the gold.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I'm going to do dungeons for the objectives and see what else I can pick up. :)
  • Ultra8529Ultra8529 Posts: 526 β˜…β˜…β˜…

I'm going to do dungeons for the objectives and see what else I can pick up. :)

Same here!
  • ian5555ian5555 Posts: 19 β˜…
    It takes like 30-45 minutes every 3 days to get through all milestones. It's easy mode compared to grinding away at arena and getting 5* shards and you get a 1/10 chance at a champ you want which is not bad odds (looks at Heimdall, Drax and Stark Spidey that I have pulled).

Granted there have been some real stinkers in the crystals but it's great easy content to get a shot at a 5* you want.

• RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Terra said:

Or. You know.

Dont remind me i grinded my butt off to try and pull domino and i got KK...waste of my time and energy only to pull her.
  • RogerRabsRogerRabs Posts: 548 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

A reminder that you don't have to do Dungeons if you don't want to. They aren't required. They're an optional piece for you to participate in alongside other Summoners. We understand that a lot of people aren't happy about it, but continuously being negative about it while others might be excited about it isn't fair to those people. Let's try to be mindful when posting, please.

So are you saying we should refrain from posting critiques of Dungeons?
  • MrEdenMrEden Posts: 19 β˜…
    RogerRabs said:

A reminder that you don't have to do Dungeons if you don't want to. They aren't required. They're an optional piece for you to participate in alongside other Summoners. We understand that a lot of people aren't happy about it, but continuously being negative about it while others might be excited about it isn't fair to those people. Let's try to be mindful when posting, please.

So are you saying we should refrain from posting critiques of Dungeons?
    I don’t think Vydious is saying that ! Anyways I just think if people complain and run down a game it means those players ain’t having fun ..
    I mean I am f2p and I work my ass off to get somewhere in the game although I as well get real bad champs and for example dungeon it so easy to do .. not like doing 4 and 5 star arena where you need to get 4 million for rank rewards which I do with only five 5* champions. So yeah.. I enjoy this game a lot with the good and bad in it ! πŸ˜ƒ