**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

BUFF ARENA CRYSTALS

Meshu43Meshu43 Posts: 139
edited May 2019 in General Discussion
Back then when i was not Uncollected , i used to open 100K basic arena crystals and could easily farm around 500 units . After being Uncollected , i was happy for being getting more than 500 Units easily per 5 stacks of 10 UC Arena Crystals.
But when i open now , Its only GOLD .
i opened around 200k UC arena crystals and all GOLD.
The units drop rates are changed after the introduction of Cavalier crystals , because they cost less and offer great value if you lucky .
KABAM Nerfed units drop rates , thats sad .

BUFF ARENA CRYSTALS 30 votes

BUFF ARENA CRYSTALS AGAIN
66%
Gambl0rSMRkaTerraFoxhero007Duke_SilverRaymundo86Loco24x7GamerTiRetr0BowTieJohnBatsiiMr_EStevieManWonderMiStaLovaThe_WatcherCtfz35Me234SpicyPizzaBanditRaccoon55Meshu43 20 votes
MAKE UNITS ARENA
33%
VceeSylarKanameWrathfulRavenzhara_2000Prathappfm007Rehan010_ZipioGodfatherspieH3t3r 10 votes

Comments

• Meshu43Meshu43 Posts: 139
    edited May 2019
    They must increase the units drop rates.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★
    Technically units come from both arena and the crystals themselves. However its RNG with crystals so you can't expect units every time you open one. They are good as they are but a improved drop rate for units (Say 2-3%) wouldnt be a bad tradeoff for a slightly higher price.
  • Archit_Tandon498Archit_Tandon498 Posts: 325 ★★
    If you need gold open uncollected arena crystals. If you need units open the basic ones.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

If you need gold open uncollected arena crystals. If you need units open the basic ones.

Exactly
    the uc ones are a bigger gamble
    As prof hoff always says if you need units do the normal ones
    If u feeling lucky do the uc ones
  • SirmacoolSirmacool Posts: 389 ★★
    I always get more units from regular arena crystals. If I want just gold I get the UC ones.