CHAMPION SPOTLIGHT - CULL OBSIDIAN

13»

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 17,718 ★★★★★

Mods please give me a reasonable answer other than sorry better luck next time. This is how I got ripped off from the crystal. After landing on the champion and right before it shatter the crystal open the game glitch and started spinning again just kept spinning and it never stopped again. After I restarted the app I guess they said I received a 3* proxyma.

The Reel doesn't matter. When you place the Crystal, the outcome is generated, so you already got Proxima.
  • Spiderhug78Spiderhug78 Posts: 11

Mods please give me a reasonable answer other than sorry better luck next time. This is how I got ripped off from the crystal. After landing on the champion and right before it shatter the crystal open the game glitch and started spinning again just kept spinning and it never stopped again. After I restarted the app I guess they said I received a 3* proxyma.

The Reel doesn't matter. When you place the Crystal, the outcome is generated, so you already got Proxima.
    I get that about the animations. But the crystal stopped it stay still for a second instead of opening then it resumed spinning and never stopped again. All it show was fade out 5* and a 3* hood every here and there. I didn't start recording till like 3 minutes I was hoping it would stopped again where it landed which was on Cull Obsidian.
    Is like they realize I got a decent drop and decided to just glitch the game and then just say it didn't happen.
    To clarify the crystal totally stopped it made that pause that it does right before it opens then it cracks. Well it didn't open just glitch and restarted spinning.
    It doesn't matter what it stops on or where it spins. Your outcome is generated the moment you open it, when you click Open or place it in the Reel. The Reel doesn't matter.
    Between that and the black out on some fights I feel like I'm being targeted. Plus everytime I submitted a ticket I get the sorry to hear that but... and not get an actual resolution to the problem.

It doesn't matter what it stops on or where it spins. Your outcome is generated the moment you open it, when you click Open or place it in the Reel. The Reel doesn't matter.

I would agree with you if it didn't stop at all. But it did. Just didn't open just float in the middle and then restarted like if I open another one. Anyway I should know better than waste time in trying to explain my self when I should know the answer. You get what we want you to have and that is final. Don't like it quit!
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 1,132 ★★★
    I wish they'd just eliminate the reels all together so people would just stop complaining about them. Make people just use the open function and be done with it

I would agree with you if it didn't stop at all. But it did. Just didn't open just float in the middle and then restarted like if I open another one. Anyway I should know better than waste time in trying to explain my self when I should know the answer. You get what we want you to have and that is final. Don't like it quit!
    You don't have any control either way by where the Reel stops. You place the Crystal, and it generates the outcome. The Reel is just cosmetic.
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 530 ★★★

I wish they'd just eliminate the reels all together so people would just stop complaining about them. Make people just use the open function and be done with it

It's stupid fluffery that causes problems. It reinforces the notion that this is gambling but with a faked up result reel that isn't accurate. It was a stupid idea to add it in the first place. Also it's annoying that people continue to complain about slow rolls off of good champs and keep saying who they "almost got".
    If they eliminate the real it would be the same a glitch is a glitch it skips the progression of the game and then it resumes at a point it was stable. That's why I don't mean it pause on the champion it was at the point of opening it then glitch then it resumed at the stable point which was when I first dropped the crystal.
    Picture it this way. I pressed the just open crystal button it open. You can see what you got. The game glitch and then it opens again with different results. The difference is my game didn't let me go anywhere and after I had to restart the app I even didn't know what I got just seen the crystal dissapeared. Kabam told me I got a 3* proxyma some gold shards and iso. I never noticed the change on anything

Picture it this way. I pressed the just open crystal button it open. You can see what you got. The game glitch and then it opens again with different results. The difference is my game didn't let me go anywhere and after I had to restart the app I even didn't know what I got just seen the crystal dissapeared. Kabam told me I got a 3* proxyma some gold shards and iso. I never noticed the change on anything

Except that wouldn't happen at all.
    It happen to me before that way too. But didn't make a big deal since it was a 3*. I opened the crystal I could see I got a CA then it glitch open again and it was a task master. **** is **** up.
    Have fun trying diffusing the issues and hope crazy things like this won't happen to you. Have a nice day. 🖐😀

It happen to me before that way too. But didn't make a big deal since it was a 3*. I opened the crystal I could see I got a CA then it glitch open again and it was a task master. **** is **** up.

No it didn't
    I open A LOT of crystals. Like, A LOT of them. I've never seen any sort of bug when using the open feature as opposed to spinning. I rarely ever spin a crystal as it's a completely pointless exercise and just take up time. I don't do YT vids so don't need to artificially lengthen a process to get more revenue
  • RotellyRotelly Posts: 279 ★★
    Looks like Cul can’t parry Havok’s medium hit
    Rotelly said:

Looks like Cul can’t parry Havok’s medium hit

It's supposedly being looked into whether that's intentional or not. I have a thread in the bug section that got replied to by zibit I think
  • HenriqueSCCPHenriqueSCCP Posts: 38
    edited May 20
    @Kabam Kaylee
    This with 4* champion, imagine with 5*, the damage is being absurd and besides the direct nonsensical damage, there is a lot of extra damage (look at the videos that youtubers post and you will see what I am saying), I have Void 5* R4 x100, you nerfed the damage when the fear of the vacuum is active, do not you think it had to diminish the absurd capacity that this champion achieves?
  • KinkyWizard1KinkyWizard1 Posts: 1,181 ★★★

@Kabam Kaylee
    This with 4* champion, imagine with 5*, the damage is being absurd and besides the direct nonsensical damage, there is a lot of extra damage (look at the videos that youtubers post and you will see what I am saying), I have Void 5* R4 x100, you nerfed the damage when the fear of the vacuum is active, do not you think it had to diminish the absurd capacity that this champion achieves?

What? You people are ridiculous.
  • Sugoi_DubaiSugoi_Dubai Posts: 52
    I opened a thread about 6 star Cull rout bug but they are not even replying. I have a 6 star sig 20 Cull and can only do the rout that he starts with at the beginning of the match. Cant do rout again after cooldown. I can do it with my 5 star but not with 6 star, so bug is only for 6 star. Wish Kabam at least looks at it.
  • SeraphSeraph Posts: 2
    Anyone have any advice on whether he'd be a good AW attacker and which path might be best to use him on at 4/55 unduped?
    Seraph said:

Anyone have any advice on whether he'd be a good AW attacker and which path might be best to use him on at 4/55 unduped?

He'd definitely be better duped. As far as paths, really any fights that aren't debuff immune, armor break immune, or have DoT nodes (bleed/poison).
    I'm really wanting to get mine ramped up and have a go at some Medusa bosses soon
  • SeraphSeraph Posts: 2

I'm really wanting to get mine ramped up and have a go at some Medusa bosses soon

I run path 3 in Gold 1 and thinking he might be good for that, almost always a Medusa on route to the mini
  • Haji_SaabHaji_Saab Posts: 2,590 ★★★★★
    I am afraid this guy will end up causing a nerf to all armor break champions.

It's probably best to nerf him directly right now.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 583 ★★
    I'm happy I got at least the 3* version in the first round of the arenas. Now I can take it easy. I know a lot want to awaken, but I'm going to be patient as I have a lot of content to work on. So Hakuna Matata! :)
  • PincheChingonPincheChingon Posts: 99
    There is a YT video showing 5* r5 doing over 400k damage s3 on Rol vision.