**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ebony Maw: Curious will he...

BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
Go for more, less, or the same as Cull Obsidian did?

Thought, explanations, and reasonings accepted.

Comments

• Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    I feel like he’ll be less since Cull is kind of ridiculous in terms of damage, and Maw seems more of a fun champion than a godly one, and his play style seems really complicated.
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    edited May 2019
    Weird how everyone was so hyped for Maw a week or so ago and now everyone's like "he sucks, bow down to CULL!!!" 😂😂😂
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    DalBot said:

Weird how everyone was so hyped for Maw a week or so ago and now everyone's like "he sucks, bow down to CULL!!!" 😂😂😂

I was never hyped for Maw. Last year when I saw Cull I was thinking I hope they add him because he looks like he’d be a beast.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Interesting how that works. Would you guys say Ebony Maw in 3* Arena goes for 1.2 mil ? Is that too low or not low enough?
  • MixkebabMixkebab Posts: 82
    V1PER1987 said:

Ebony Maw seems like the worst member of the Black Order. I wouldn’t be surprised if he had the lowest cutoff.

I agree. He looks strictly defender, and even as a defender, he's very weak against champs like Quake and Wasp.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Very low cutoff because he looks horrible
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Sad on the one hand, but good on the other hand. Easier to get than hopefully have other uses when they potentially buff him.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,501 ★★★★★
    V1PER1987 said:

Ebony Maw seems like the worst member of the Black Order. I wouldn’t be surprised if he had the lowest cutoff.

Well...Corvus did have one round with a cutoff of 13 million. I would bet my account and then some that he won't go that low.