**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

16.8mil 5x5 Gold Alliance

LXG is currently looking for skilled active members to join our ranks. We are a newer alliance with a lot of veteran experienced player.

We run map 5x5 in AQ and complete everyday. We run 3 bgs for AW and are climbing the tiers very fast. We do normal map 5 donations and do not have event minimums. As long as people are active we place well in events. We are after good rewards but also want to have a good time doing it

Our goal:

Top 500 AQ rewards

AW gold 1 or higher

Requirements:

Must have map 5 experience

Must be able to run AQ and AW simultaneously. ( Also being able to effectively clear )

Must be active

Must be 18+

If interested please message me on line and I will get back to you ASAP
ID: djackzx

Comments

• Djackz_1Djackz_1 Posts: 79
    Currently one spot to fill if interested let me know!
    Looking for one we have a member stepping down if anyone is interested message me
    18mil ranting now 5x5 150mil+ AQ looking for 1
    Currently looking to fill one spot
  • ZxZ3ZxZ3 Posts: 98

My roster depth isn’t great but I’m able to do map5 mini and boss no problem.
    Also can do my war path, and mini too. Have 65555 aq experience and tier 7 war. Line is is xrated157 if I fit the bill
  • ZxZ3ZxZ3 Posts: 98

Don’t want to be fooled either. Like I have been
    Looking to replace an inactive member if interested please message me on line.