Ebony Maw: Curious will he...

BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 621 ★★
Go for more, less, or the same as Cull Obsidian did?

Thought, explanations, and reasonings accepted.

Comments

• Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 536 ★★
    I feel like he’ll be less since Cull is kind of ridiculous in terms of damage, and Maw seems more of a fun champion than a godly one, and his play style seems really complicated.
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 779 ★★★
    edited May 20
    Weird how everyone was so hyped for Maw a week or so ago and now everyone's like "he sucks, bow down to CULL!!!" 😂😂😂
  • zeezee57zeezee57 Posts: 1,453 ★★★★
    DalBot said:

Weird how everyone was so hyped for Maw a week or so ago and now everyone's like "he sucks, bow down to CULL!!!" 😂😂😂

Yea that's how it goes though once the champ is released or you see what they're capable of. Maw was much better in the movies and mystic is so dry lately people were excited for him. From the looks of it he'll be strictly defense while Cull is an offensive monster.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,294 ★★★★★
    DalBot said:

I was never hyped for Maw. Last year when I saw Cull I was thinking I hope they add him because he looks like he’d be a beast.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 621 ★★
    Interesting how that works. Would you guys say Ebony Maw in 3* Arena goes for 1.2 mil ? Is that too low or not low enough?
  • MixkebabMixkebab Posts: 75
    V1PER1987 said:

Ebony Maw seems like the worst member of the Black Order. I wouldn’t be surprised if he had the lowest cutoff.

I agree. He looks strictly defender, and even as a defender, he's very weak against champs like Quake and Wasp.
  • VOLK1902VOLK1902 Posts: 129
    A very low cut-off
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 1,154 ★★★
    Very low cutoff because he looks horrible
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 621 ★★
    Sad on the one hand, but good on the other hand. Easier to get than hopefully have other uses when they potentially buff him.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 1,399 ★★★★
    V1PER1987 said:

Ebony Maw seems like the worst member of the Black Order. I wouldn’t be surprised if he had the lowest cutoff.

Well...Corvus did have one round with a cutoff of 13 million. I would bet my account and then some that he won't go that low.