**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Best Arena considering unit per fight ratio

DonnymeijDonnymeij Posts: 849 ★★★
Was wondering what you guys thought the best arena was in terms of unit to fight ratio.
My primary focus is on Units. (and thus battlechips), Gold is second and shards thirth.
I have all 2* maxed
12 maxed 3* teams
3 maxed 4 star teams and 3 teams at 4/40 (lots of 3.30 aswell)
And only 5 r4 5* and a handful of r3 (30 champs in total)

I do not want to endlessly grind arena anymore and looking for about 30 minutes to an hour a day. So I have some units to slowly complete some content like act 6 and uncollected EQ.

Best Arena considering unit per fight ratio 22 votes

Summoner Trials
0%
3 star featured
4%
Onesuavebro 1 vote
4 star basic
86%
RagamugginGunnerRaganatorBajjsbwuqjwSixshot1Lt_Magnum_1WrathfulRavenkikiFurieuxBahamutStarKillerVIISummonerNRLordRaymond3BowTieJohnCount_WillisRaveNNVOLK1902PresticlesWade420wilson69AshKetchumBanditRaccoon55 19 votes
4 star featured
4%
A l p h a 1 vote
5 star featured
4%
Ycats 1 vote

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,244 ★★★★★

I think the answer is just doing milestones til ranked rewards unlocked for all but 2 star arena to begin with, starting with higher ones.

This. If you're farming Units, you're better off doing as many Arenas as you can at one time and hitting Milestones. At least the first few in each. That will give you BCs to roll, as well as some Units.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    4 star basic
    Just do the first two milestones of each arena