**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

The Champion - bit of a wet noodle? Help!

HfchangHfchang Posts: 186
I recently pulled a 5* version of this guy and my reaction was.. well, I didn't react at all. It wasn't a good or bad response - I just had no idea what he's like!

So, of course, he isn't duped - I just pulled him - and I don't have Luke Cage or Aegon, so that's some if his synergies out already. In any of your experiences, is he worth the investment in resources at the moment? Is he a hard hitter? What are his benefits? I have a list of champs waiting to be taken to rank 4/55, but does he deserve a place fitting his name?

Comments

• ZENZEN Posts: 151
    He's a good defender in AW... lol
  • RichardCraniumRichardCranium Posts: 94
    Dupe 4/55 can be a good war boss in lower tiers. Not much of an attacker from what I understand.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    He’s a bit of a bust. He’s not really even a good defender if someone knows how to use Sym Supreme or Doctor Voodoo. I would definitely focus on other champs you have over him.
  • gage201205gage201205 Posts: 568 ★★★
    On offense you get the most out of him by pairing him with Thing..

And on defense the final boss....until Capt iw comes along
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    Drooped2 said:

I have an r5 5 star hes not that bad once he has his furys qdd luked so he gets those unstoppables and hes pretty fun

I have a R4/55 5* and I use him a lot on offense and I find his damage pretty decent. I’ve gotten over 25k and almost 30k on his sp2 with 5 furies and unstoppable active. His regen on SP1 could be better but if played well you can regen some good health before finishing a fight.

A pretty good champ in my opinion and I use him without any synergies.
  • Man this beast is insane. I have symbiote 5* unduped and at rank 3 and I love it. This man nullify ability is good and I use him at war.
  • AkhilxcxAkhilxcx Posts: 255 ★★
    KattohS said:

Drooped2 said:

I have an r5 5 star hes not that bad once he has his furys qdd luked so he gets those unstoppables and hes pretty fun

I have a R4/55 5* and I use him a lot on offense and I find his damage pretty decent. I’ve gotten over 25k and almost 30k on his sp2 with 5 furies and unstoppable active. His regen on SP1 could be better but if played well you can regen some good health before finishing a fight.

a 4* 5/50 sw with 2 fury and 2 cruelty buffs can do a damage of somewhere near 50-70k. if a 4/55 5* can't do a damage with 5 furies there's something wrong not to mention he's the actual champion of the contest. i find him more as a defender than attacker just my opinion
  • HfchangHfchang Posts: 186
    edited May 2019
    KattohS said:

Drooped2 said:

@KattohS his sig ability trigs the regen, is that right?
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Nice awakened. Every 20 seconds he gains fury and one unstoppable buff. The fury buffs add up in the quest. Not sure what the max is. But he’s a decent champ
    Hfchang said:

KattohS said:

Drooped2 said:

@KattohS his sig ability trigs the regen, is that right?
    If I remember correctly I think it triggers with 5 or more furies available and you launch an SP1. I got him in back to back feature crystals so I’ve been using him awakened from the start.

If it’s the boss fight it should also trigger automatically without taking away from you launching an SP1 and triggering it again.

A pretty decent champ even on offense. Sad to see him getting beat up in the forums. But to each their own.

After all these discussions it seems some change were made to the champion.

I can’t get pass 5 charges anymore. So don’t know if this was a bug that they fixed or they added 3 then took them off.