**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Corvus Glaive Bleed Immunity bug iN AQ ?!

13»

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Zuro said:

Corvus abilities never said that he still takes bleed damage if the bleed is placed before the immunity I'm pret4sure they mean any bleed in general

If it's before, it gets purified as soon as the glaive's immunity triggers. The problem is when it triggers at the same time, where is doesn't either get purified or deal 0 damage and is programmed to do full damage
    This is a quote of the ability "Corvus Glaive does not take damage from Cold Snap, Bleed and Shock Debuffs while his Immunity is active"

It does not mention anything about when the immunity is activated vs the bleed is activated. If his immunity is up he does not take the damage, full stop.
  • deadcrimedeadcrime Posts: 16
    I agree with OP, I noticed the same issue.
    In AQ when I fight boss with bleeding buff I dind't receive any damage while I have glaive charges(20 charges as we know on start) , but next time I died in a few seconds from bleeding even I have all 20 glaive charges on start.

So maybe sometimes bleed is assigned before glaive charges and vice versa maybe.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,755 ★★★★★
    Lormif said:

Zuro said:

Corvus abilities never said that he still takes bleed damage if the bleed is placed before the immunity I'm pret4sure they mean any bleed in general

If it's before, it gets purified as soon as the glaive's immunity triggers. The problem is when it triggers at the same time, where is doesn't either get purified or deal 0 damage and is programmed to do full damage
    This is a quote of the ability "Corvus Glaive does not take damage from Cold Snap, Bleed and Shock Debuffs while his Immunity is active"

It does not mention anything about when the immunity is activated vs the bleed is activated. If his immunity is up he does not take the damage, full stop.
    A lot of abilities in the game work somehow different that what it actually says on the description (taking it by the wording), due to the fact that there is no scenario that would "break" the ability and cause it not to work correctly. Those cases were fixed in the past, some of them might still exist in the game and player's aren't just aware of it yet.
    One that I can think of right now is Morningstar sig ability interacting with buffet and masoquism nodes. The nodes itself are bug and are giving the defender a buff (inconsistent), where it should just be a passive and instant regen. Again, taking it by the wording, is a bug that can benefit the player on some scenarios, or hurt in other's.

About the case with Corvus and how the debuffs get programmed to do different things... Including all that info in his abilities is kinda worthless, and will just lead to a mess in the text. The only way that the debuff can bypass his ability is if both trigger at the same time, which can only happen at the beginning of the fight. Again, the bug is that his ability should take priority and trigger first, and that isn't happening all the time.
  • bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    Conclusion: If you're defending Corvus after seeing the picture, you're a Corvus user.
    If you're against Corvus after seeing the picture, you're definitely not a Corvus user.