**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Gwenpool movies type event?

Would a gwenpool goes to the movies type event be a welcome change?

Gwenpool movies type event? 119 votes

Yes
83%
GamerrazielCrkwestRyansapphJohnmaharajaTerraAlex13369Sundance_2099Darkrider05SiddhantKwatraCropDusterSamdroxtaarNojokejaymSpiderCoolsCassyOnmixIamGROOT420Duke_SilverkikiFurieuxDonnymeij 99 votes
No
8%
danielmathHaji_SaabRaganatorjojodeth101Pwf57TwmRzeezee57HfchangDrooped2Ctleath_013 10 votes
Don't care
8%
JadedarsjumPanchulon21NoOnexROcx23433TankRichardsonX_Factor_AgentJollyHawkDadder_345popsRazeStrike 10 votes

Comments

• Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Would it be a welcome change to repeat events? Hm.
  • Hduzz420Hduzz420 Posts: 16
    Yes
    Primmer79 said:

Would it be a welcome change to repeat events? Hm.

That's why it said 'type' event not repeating an event
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Yes
    I wished they waited for Endgame to come out before doing this event, but I really liked it.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    I want competitive and fun event's, somehow different than what we have.
    Like someone else said, that was basically a map where you auto-fighted everything and got the rewards for no effort
  • Hduzz420Hduzz420 Posts: 16
    Yes
    Haji_Saab said:

That's not an event ... it was essentially a login calendar ... mindless tapping to a 5 star

As opposed to the hyper intelligent tapping we do on a daily basis in this game?
  • Archangel442Archangel442 Posts: 158
    What do you mean by “type”? You mean an event with hilarious dialogue that’s ungodly easy and gives free rewards? Cause that was Deadpool’s boss rush...

Do you mean an event that releases 1 chapter a week for a month? Cause that’s going on now...
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    GP was fun and nostalgic. I agree with Logan that they really should’ve waited another year and included endgame since that was basically the conclusion of the current MCU. I actually liked the Nick Fury event where you could only use mercs/robots, or X-Men, etc. It was way better than this current quest where you fight a few absurd nodes with some of the worst champs in the game that you wouldn’t have ranked up (except Hawkeye maybe).
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Yes
    I mean I sure wouldn’t complain if they did something like that again
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Yes
    It'd be a nice compensation for all the bugs and lag that's been plaguing the game for the past couple months.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,681 ★★★★★
    Drooped2 said:

No I'm tired of autoplay content that bites even my 5 year old

Then dont do it? Lol
    Drooped2 said:

Buttehrs said:

Drooped2 said:

Then dont do it? Lol
    Why waste time making boring content in the first place
    Because your not the only player and plenty of other summoners like stuff like that. Of course.
    Drooped2 said:

Buttehrs said:

Drooped2 said:

Buttehrs said:

Drooped2 said:

Then dont do it? Lol
    Why waste time making boring content in the first place
    Because your not the only player and plenty of other summoners like stuff like that. Of course.
    Lots of players like getting something for nothing doesnt mean they deserve it. Or should get it.
    Thats not your decision tho is it.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited May 2019
    This was written when I was a lil ticked off, so if you get defensive easily, uh, steer clear I guess lol
    No. I like complaining and I don’t want an excuse to give Kabam any slack, so no popular events. I want content that makes me feel challenged just enough to feel accomplished but easy enough that I don’t have to use items at all. Reeeeeeee

(Remember it’s just 1’s and 0’s; pixels on a screen. It doesn’t mean anything in the real world, so who cares?)

I would like to see a special event revolving around the non-affiliates who don’t really have a group, namely Sentry/Void, Blade, Doctor Voodoo, etc. All of the people who won’t get their own themed event cause they are a mixed bag.
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Yes
    Tone up the difficulty of the original event by 5 and we got a deal
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    No
    probably my least favorite event they have done, but i get why they did it though i don't wanna see it come back
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Yes
    I’d like if they did this event but on a few conditions
    1. Up the difficulty fighting 2k enemies was simply boring
    2. Add some 6* shards in maybe a higher difficulty then epic or maybe just epic
    3. Don’t make the rewards rng