**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Uncollected Monthly Calendar Update

Can we get a better calendar for those who are/become uncollected. Please update it as follows:

1) Change the crystal shard crystals to uncollected shard crystals
2) Add tier 2 alpha catalyst shards to the calendar or maybe a full tier 2 alpha catalyst.
3) Change the featured champion 3 star with a chance at a 4 star to a featured champion 4 star with a chance at a featured champion 5 star.

(Maybe 4) change 5 star shards at the end of the month to 6 star shards. This one is debatable.

This could improve gameplay for uncollected players and improve the game as a whole

Comments

• Bossdog55555Bossdog55555 Posts: 56
    @Kabam Miike any chance you can consider making this happen?
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    okay here's my ideas for how to make it a bit different...
    1) instead of UC shard crystals, change it to have an extra GMC (1k on the first 2 changed days) and a 4* crystal (1k shards per affected day) over those four days
    2) yeah makes sense... maybe a greater glory crystal as well?
    3) makes sense... I can't think of how to change this...
    4) I'd also be fine with just x2 or x3 shards on those last few days, with say 250 6* shards on the very last day...

Oh yeah and maybe a couple more t4b. Just make it 2 t4b on that t4b day...
  • LfeicdbwgLfeicdbwg Posts: 5
    I second this
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    I like this idea. I wanna see this happen
  • Perhaps go full tilt boogie with this idea and have progression tiered calendars. That way everyone in each tier gets a calendar that caters to their progression level and gives lower tier players more to shoot for.
    Will Kabam ever even look at this and consider implementing it to improve the game and player relations?
  • LfeicdbwgLfeicdbwg Posts: 5

Will Kabam ever even look at this and consider implementing it to improve the game and player relations?

Never
    @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Miike Is there a chance this will be considered? I think it could improve the game and seek to assist in summoner progression.
  • Bergy25Bergy25 Posts: 57
    I agree. Remember when we used to be excited to see what the next month held? I loved watching youtubers dissect it. Now it’s the same thing every month. Kabam please use some of that creative energy that you use to make great champs towards making other aspects of the game exciting as well.

I’ve logged in almost every day for 3 years. Maybe a progressive calendar based on that or at least on uncollected/ cavalier bonus like others have suggested.