**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Any special event this month ?

This months event quest hasn’t lived up to End game ! I feel personally the rewards and content have been a big step back from last month, really hoping there is a special event with amazing rewards to make up for this month !

Comments

• It is rather ODD we didn't get some type of celebrity or character based Challenge like we did with virtually EVERY MCU release since GOTG VOL 2. Which I still say was one of the BEST EQs ever. Rocket's Scrapyard, The Bautista Challenge, fun EQ, lots to be had for the effort put in. Was hoping they would out do such with Endgame and.... well.... I'm not one to complain but.... seriously now??? Future Fight split their Endgame content in 2. So MAYBE Kabam will surprise us with something for the last 2 weeks. Or not...
  • Mingo0312Mingo0312 Posts: 218
    Really hope they have something up that will come out to make up for this, Kabam I love the game and you guys with aq are doing great stuff just want to air how I feel with this month event has been a let down, it wouldn’t have been how I felt if it wasn’t end game the best event in mcu history, hope this isn’t taken in the wrong way as I love Mcoc and some of the new champs are so sick makes me want to play this game even more but would love to see this month pick up