**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who is the most satisfying champion to use?

Comments

• EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★

V1PER1987 said:

Ronin has been loads of fun since I’ve gotten him. I’ve been using him everywhere and his crits and bleeds are super satisfying.

I was able to get him as a 4-Star and am really enjoying his playstyle; the dashing in and out and stance swapping makes him feel pretty dynamic to me. And yeah, all the crits and bleeds are a ton of fun too ;)
    The best part of using him is when you deal your bleeds through block, the poor enemy thinks block will stop Ronin's wrath.
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    I love my SESM. He hits extremely hard. He is a cheat code.
  • BeerDragoonBeerDragoon Posts: 54
    To be honest I love just building up charges with Corvus Glaive, even if I know I won't need them. I don't know why I do it, I just can't help myself. I'll start fights when he's at 1/4 health and I have 4 other full champs on the bench just so I can get that mutant, avenger or tech charge.
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,142 ★★★★★
    edited May 2019
    Domino, her Special 1 and 2 can absolutely melt through opponents if you get the crit
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    edited May 2019
    Ah, gwenpool.

And my guillotine as well.
  • CoryMatthewsThoCoryMatthewsTho Posts: 145
    I just recently (finally) duped my 4* AA, and I've been finding any excuse to use him. The way his bleed + poison + nurotoxin makes health bars literally melt is almost hypnotic.
  • BendersBountyBendersBounty Posts: 160
    edited May 2019

I've been enjoying Symbiote Supreme a lot lately. After that SP3 he can melt through health bars with his Bleeds, and that's not even getting into all of the other abilities he gets from having all of his Genetic Blessings active at the same time.

I want him so bad.. ya think you can slide ya boy a 5* one under the table and call it a day?
  • Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    Emma and vtd are my favorites. Watching vtd take a beating then just regen it all back is beautiful
  • Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 675 ★★★
    Joe Fixit with his SP1
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    zeezee57 said:

Gwenpool. Her bleeds and stuns are so good. But her power lock just pins them down.

I never really utilized it when I used to use her (only have a 5/50 version) but her armor break on sp3 is just devastating. I'd always cycle the sp2 for the enervate, which is great in it's own right, but that damage increase with the armor break is too much to pass up.
    I nabbed the 4*. Took her to R4 for Golden Adaptoid, Unduped. No regrets. Her Diamond Form is great. Specials do some real Damage too, with Prowess built up.

zeezee57 said:

Gwenpool. Her bleeds and stuns are so good. But her power lock just pins them down.

I never really utilized it when I used to use her (only have a 5/50 version) but her armor break on sp3 is just devastating. I'd always cycle the sp2 for the enervate, which is great in it's own right, but that damage increase with the armor break is too much to pass up.
    I nabbed the 4*. Took her to R4 for Golden Adaptoid, Unduped. No regrets. Her Diamond Form is great. Specials do some real Damage too, with Prowess built up.
    I had no idea GP had a Diamond form
    Good catch. I'm getting tired. I saw a comment on Emma and misquoted. XD
    zeezee57 said:

Emma frost. She's just so much fun to play

Absolutely this. Just need to pull her above my 3* so I can use her for real content. Until then I just wreck shop in master with the 3* and keep on waiting
    This was the one.
  • gasmaskdudegasmaskdude Posts: 40
    Spider gwen after the update has been a blast to play with.
  • Dead1Dead1 Posts: 226
    Red Hulk. He not need debuffs for damage. And his heat charge are passive.
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,202 ★★★★
    It's Omega Red for me. The combination of DOT, sustainability with suicides, regen on demand, and SP3 power control makes him so versatile against non-robots.
  • Alexgt85Alexgt85 Posts: 30
    The Wolverines are amazing to use. The sound effect of the slices is a blast. I'll have to go with OG Hulk though. He is a big Green boss with a very fun Thunderclap L2 and a scary L3. He's a basic champ who can do so much and it just feels great punching things with him 👍
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Sparky
  • DangusZoneDangusZone Posts: 39
    Dorm is used more for D but he is actually so fun to play offensively for me too; versatile use and when you get that juicy sp2 power drain or fully charged heavy, OH BABY.
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★

Dorm is used more for D but he is actually so fun to play offensively for me too; versatile use and when you get that juicy sp2 power drain or fully charged heavy, OH BABY.

Definitely agree with this, one of my favourite characters to use. He’s always on my team with all the utility he provides too. Really fun character when you fully understand his abilities.
  • bb_81bb_81 Posts: 147
    Gwenpool, Rhino and Modok are my favorite characters to play. they are just so dang cute and fun, love it mang lol
  • Toss up between Ghost and CAIW for me currently. I'll always love Blade and SES, but Ghost and CAIW are my new favorites. Ghost for her INSANE damage and CAIW is great where Ghost isn't ideal for me. Just wish my 5* R4 CAIW was duped like my 4* R5. He'd be that much more valuable to me. Maybe someday...
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    Venom the Duck. It's awesome to have a champ where you can how he dominates to your play style. Wanna go full assault and get all furies and precision? Do you want to heal back damage at a ridiculous rate? Get a few power gains and spam SP3 to refresh a few different boosts?

Plus it's fun to bleed the hell out of chumps. Got a bleed immune champ? No problem. Degen the heck out of them. He's like a more violent Void even if he doesn't have all of his utility.
  • Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
    Havok, love seeing how a SP3 should hit.
  • B_RabbittB_Rabbitt Posts: 136
    I was lucky enough to get a 6* Venom the Duck. Throwing that special 2 and getting 2 Toxic Armors is amazing, watching that health tick off with every hit. On top of any armor that the opponent gains and the buffs you can store, he is a seriously fun champion to play.