**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

UC Nameless Thanos Vs. The Collector

GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
Here's a good question. Who do you feel was more challenging for you?

UC Nameless Thanos Vs. The Collector 170 votes

UC Nameless Thanos
40%
BadroseBrainimpacterDoc_HollamonzuffyDeadmaddyRotellyCammonRoFingfangfoomfaneshydrogohardAkhilxcxNOOOOOOOOPEEEEERCunhaHar8ThunderGodHendrossCassydamianohmDuke_SilverXXGhost_RiderXXLiss_Bliss_ 69 votes
The Collector
52%
GamerdanielmathSiliyoLeNoirFaineantSeverus35ChadhoganHaji_SaabTimone147RaganatorcUbA_LiBrEbenshbbelli300TheManMythLegendPrimmer79DidzeeKihlgastTerraKossukoseBajjsbwuqjwB_Rabbitt 89 votes
Never Fought Them
7%
The_red_EclipseWakanda4Ever278Midnite93mrcyrcleGodfatherspieWoody15Dadder_345popsThicco_Modekamalnathr1993BanditRaccoon55AneurysmMr_incredibl3 12 votes

Comments

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    The Collector

Nameless UC just took a lot of practice, whereas the collector was just a bunch of revives

This in a nutshell. One cost lots of time, the other lots of resources
  • ZephyrZephyr Posts: 10
    The Collector
    Thanos was amazing! I really had to push myself! And I personally loved it. But collector, all I did was hit 10-15 times, die revive. Maybe I am a better player now, but yeah.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Interesting. It's been a while since I fought him. I was practicing on Thanos, and the thought popped into my head. I couldn't decide, so I thought I would ask others how they feel.
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    The Collector

Nameless UC just took a lot of practice, whereas the collector was just a bunch of revives

Yep.

Hit a few times. Sp1 to the face. Die. Revive. Repeat ad nauseam.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Well one is a fight of fair mechanics that you can learn to fight. The other is a sickening money grab.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    The Collector
    Drooped2 said:

V1PER1987 said:

Well one is a fight of fair mechanics that you can learn to fight. The other is a sickening money grab.

Meh with practice both have been solod
    Practice and either a 5/65 OR, SS, or Dorm. I have yet to see a solo with a 3/45 level champ.
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    UC Nameless Thanos
    Thanos was actually a skil match-up, while the Collector was just hit him a few times with Stark Spidey, revive, rinse-and-repeat. So while Thanos was a better fight, Collector was more of a units wall for me (though skill does have some part).
  • theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★
    UC Nameless Thanos
    Comparison is wrong. If I had to do collector with 9 energy? Ofc it’d be much easier than thanos. Even his hp is 170k
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★

Comparison is wrong. If I had to do collector with 9 energy? Ofc it’d be much easier than thanos. Even his hp is 170k

I wouldn't say wrong. Just a thought I had.
  • ChadhoganChadhogan Posts: 456 ★★★
    The Collector
    I think the collector was a much tougher fight because of where I was when I fought him. But now I have obviously harder hitting champs and my skill lvl has improved, with that being said only using 9 energy to get to thanos meant you could get more practice and didn't feel the need to revive where the collector took a full energy and tons of fights just to get to him and you are committed but that's just how I feel for me ?
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    UC Nameless Thanos
    The only problem I had with UC nameless thanos is his third phase. Sure you can out skill him, but his massive health pool combined with only having 1 second to deal damage means you only damage him bit by bit.
  • SpiderWarrior77SpiderWarrior77 Posts: 22
    The act 6 boss will be probably harder than both of these bosses combined.
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    The Collector

The act 6 boss will be probably harder than both of these bosses combined.

Yeah probably. Hopefully not the same way Collector is "hard".
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    The Collector
    Thanos was fine after a couple tries, collector was just bs
  • Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★
    UC Nameless Thanos
    Thanos was waayyy harder. Collector just cost me 5 revives every run. Very predictable and not hard, you know what you can expect. Thanos...pfff...how to intercept a super passive AI....annoying.
  • TawliTawli Posts: 67
    UC Nameless Thanos
    Thanos, he is a challenge ( can be one shotted) while collector is basically revive/unit dependant and doesnt take skill.

Yes i know there are videos of one shots of the collector, but i stand by my choice.