**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ranking Avengers

This is honestly a joke for those of us that already have all available Avengers above Rank 2

Comments

• winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,736 ★★★★★
    You have Ronin also?
  • TankRT83TankRT83 Posts: 109

You have Ronin also?

No, because I don’t spend my brains out like some
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,736 ★★★★★
    Grind arena. :D
    I would if I had the time to

Grind arena. :D

• FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    edited May 2019
    I sold my Falcon and got him thru crystal.

But dont rank them straight up. Wait till u reach the milestone and claim then can open the next milestone. Otherwise, if u rank him straight to r3, u will miss the next milestone. All the best!
    Not a bad idea, sell a couple of **** ones and hope I pull them as a 4* in the next few 15 days

I sold my Falcon and got him thru crystal.

But dont rank them straight up. Wait till u reach the milestone and claim then can open the next milestone. Otherwise, if u rank him straight to r3, u will miss the next milestone. All the best!

He wasnt level 99 also, maybe sig 20. So not a loss
    Well that sucks, most of mine are Sig 99 😐
    edited May 2019
    Thats a bummer. Keep the maxed out. Dont risk it for some mediocre rewards. I never got a 5 star AG from them last stand crystals anyway
  • MikeyBoi69MikeyBoi69 Posts: 139
    The rewards suck anyway bro no point in stressing about it. The rewards arent even worth the rank up resources
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    TankRT83 said:

This is honestly a joke for those of us that already have all available Avengers above Rank 2

So you want to wait at r1 without ranking up your champs hoping sometime in future you may get some rewards for ranking them up later?
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    TankRT83 said:

TankRT83 said:

You have Ronin also?

so you dont have all available avengers, there is an option.
    Lormif said:

TankRT83 said:

TankRT83 said:

You have Ronin also?

And that option is what? Spend all my rent money on units hoping I’ll get a 4* Ronin? Pass
    TankRT83 said:

Lormif said:

TankRT83 said:

TankRT83 said:

You have Ronin also?

And that option is what? Spend all my rent money on units hoping I’ll get a 4* Ronin? Pass
    And how is that differnt then needing to get a 5* or 3 4* avengers through RNG? Not everyone is expected to get all of the rewards, you being hyperbolistic in claiming you have all, when you dont, does not help.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    I have completed all of them except Rank up a 4* Avenger to Rank 4 and Rank 5. Consider those resources for me are low due to ranking up other important champions I just don't see it happening.

I have completed all of them except Rank up a 4* Avenger to Rank 4 and Rank 5. Consider those resources for me are low due to ranking up other important champions I just don't see it happening.

I do want to point out you just need to rank them not level them, I already had a rank 3 and rank 4 so I was able to save a lot of cash and iso by just ranking them and letting them sit there
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,722 ★★★★★
    The rewards aren't worth it anyways