**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Realm Of Legends Update

By now Winter Soldier has been beaten somewhere in the 100m or more, could I suggest an update for those who have completed to unlock teleports to allow us fight, practice, train on any of the champions in ROL, just a suggestion.

Comments

• winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,656 ★★★★★
    The alternative is to beat each and everyone to get to the one you want to fight.
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    WATCHED said:

By now Winter Soldier has been beaten somewhere in the 100m or more, could I suggest an update for those who have completed to unlock teleports to allow us fight, practice, train on any of the champions in ROL, just a suggestion.

Or...

Implement a training room where we could set parameters.
  • WATCHEDWATCHED Posts: 186
    @winterthur that's how it is already, been that way for 4 years, I guess you're ok with with all the fights just so u can get to the one you actually want to fight. I think teleports would be great to have for it, so we could pick our fight.
  • SpiderWarrior77SpiderWarrior77 Posts: 22
    WATCHED said:

You could always Duel someone to practice. But a practice room would be good. It would definitely help me with dexterity :smile:
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Rather than this I’d like a training room where you can pick a champ to fight and pick their nodes, this would allow players to prepare for basically any fight they’ll come up against and also offer a better way to do external challenges where someone can set a fight for example fastest takedown of a 1000% health hulk with a 3* challenge or something