**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

AW - Boss kills gives points?

Hello, when a boss defeats enemies, does our ally get points? Some folks are saying that you can die freely at boss and I don't see that info anywhere. Is it true?

Comments

• RichardCraniumRichardCranium Posts: 94
    Attk bonus is the same for a boss, meaning you get 3 attk bonus for a solo. You want to get him down with no deaths preferably. After 3, its a free for all.
  • NetombolaNetombola Posts: 3
    Tks Richard. This kind of wrong info harms my ally só much
  • _I__I_ Posts: 306
    if u can get boss out within three hits u can get all the bonus on him else just the 20k for the final kill.
  • InfinityM04InfinityM04 Posts: 118
    The only difference other than you receive no attack bonus for your alliance, (correct me if I'm wrong), if you give a lot of kills the owner of that champion gets more gold and BC. More kills you get (from attach and defense) the more gold and BC you get. I believe that's how it works but after the 3 tries it won't harm your alliance anymore.
  • ZENZEN Posts: 151
    edited May 2019
    I'll break it down for you. If you one shotted the boss you get full attack bonus 240 points + 20k boss kill. 1 death, you get 2 attack bonus 160 points + 20k boss kill. 2 deaths, you get 1 attack bonus 80 points + 20k boss kill. 3 deaths, no bonus. You can get as many deaths as you want. Just the 20k boss kill.
  • NetombolaNetombola Posts: 3
    Thanks everyone
  • WakalaWakala Posts: 46
    You will always get the 20k point for a boss, but you will get extra points for defeat at first second or third time... After the third time no extra points