**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Battlerealm Bestie!

LordGenesisLordGenesis Posts: 292 ★★★
So I just had to grind through 2 hours of dungeons with random players, and I got the Friendship Crystal (despite hating everyone that I had to play with because they were so slow and the concept of dungeons is stupid and the rewards are garbage, but that's a story for another day). I went to the Crystal Vault, popped the crystal and the 'Battlerealm Bestie' title floated up in front of me. Cool, eh? Just out of curiosity, how rare is the title? How many of you guys have it?

Battlerealm Bestie! 91 votes

I got it.
41%
GamerBpn88855TheBroookLilMaddogHTp01arisMorning_GoryRepto23Samcro420Gustavo20EpsilonEagleTedthebellhopNoob2435V1PER1987Scrubkiller_1OnesuavebroRehan010_ẞlооdStevieManWonderbob59300Doctor_Scream 38 votes
I don't got it.
58%
GroundedWisdomTimone147AjavedCrkwestVceeJadedSpeedbumpTerraThunderGodMr_Fr34KDuke_SilverXXGhost_RiderXXJohnLocke117Bahamutcx23433LordRaymond3The_red_EclipseRakeYoungMitchell35Mathking13 53 votes

Comments

• Ctleath_013Ctleath_013 Posts: 416 ★★
    I don't got it.
    Do you get it by playing with just randoms?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    I don't got it.
    Don't want to talk about it. Lol. Elusive thing.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    I don't got it.
    People still play dungeons?
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    I got it.
    Take me 10 cystal to get it ones
  • Repto23Repto23 Posts: 731 ★★★
    I got it.
    Ive gotten it like 3 times. Really annoying
  • WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    I haven't played dungeons in forever. When they first came out I did a little but still don't think I've ever opened more than 1 dungeon crystal...lol
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    I got it.
    I've gotten one. Definitely not enticed to go for any of the other titles. I can't imagine how long that would take.
  • theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★
    I got it.
    Bahamut said:

People still play dungeons?

In this long month, dungeons are the best option to not get bored.

I just got it too.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    I don't got it.
    Don’t have it, typically get 1500 gold from the friendship crystals. Rng is annoying
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    I don't got it.
    I haven’t played dungeons since it’s 2nd/3rd iteration so yeah
  • JohnLocke117JohnLocke117 Posts: 500 ★★★
    I don't got it.
    What are dungeons?
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,150 ★★★★
    I got it.
    I really enjoy dungeons... Haven't gotten any good 5*s from the dungeon crystals yet :(
    Typically get gold from the friendship crystals but did get a Battleroom Bestie title once and some additional dungeon shards once
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    I don't got it.
    I never do dungeons anyway so that title is not in my possession. And I hear it's a rare drop. So I won't bother with it
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    I don't got it.
    I've opened like 8 of those crystals and have not gotten a title. But while I agree that dungeons are aweful and the rewards that you get directly are trash, I saved up all those dungeon shards and bought one of those 4 Star Crystals. I forget the name of the crystal I bought but I know Domino and other good champions are in there. While I only got Guillotine, I'm pretty happy with a 4 star as a reward since it only took a couple dungeons and milestones to get it.
  • Yellow_CoderYellow_Coder Posts: 57
    I got it.
    Played just a few dungeons, around 45 min or so. Got the title in the very first friendship crystal. Don’t know how lucky I got, but didn’t really had to grind for it.