**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Change the color of this boost. Resembles what it shouldn't

X_Factor_AgentX_Factor_Agent Posts: 2,860 ★★★★★

Just found out that these can be used it regular questing
Didn't use them for that because they look like AW specific boosts.
I know I'm not the only one

Comments

• FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    Thats what Sam Smith said..
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    I agree that maybe the color coordination would be nice, but it clearly states in the description of a boost is useable in war.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,605 Guardian
    edited May 2019
    (Moving my comment about this “Boost” over here to your thread, since you’re advocating for it's change, vs my thread about it's usage in fights with Safeguard, etc)...

Doesn't help that Kabam calls this one a Boost just like all the others (not really a Boost, probably should have been called “SP3 Damage Reduction”),. And why do they show it with a “plus” symbol in front (instead of a “minus” symbol that would be more accurate, unless they are treating it like a +Armor against SP3 type of item, and if so, then why not word it like that +Armor against SP3 ?). As well as making it some other color (maybe Black, instead of Gray), so it doesn't look exactly the same as the 3 actual AW-only Boosts (Invulnerability, Regen, and 1-Bar Power Start).
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,243 ★★★★★
    Haha. I agree with the AW specific boosts changing colors. Let’s make them pink. 😊
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,605 Guardian
    Giving it a different color would distinguish it as being a different type of Item from the AW-only boosts that are also the identical shade of gray. As this SP3 Damage Reduction one can be used in ALL Quests, not just AW like the other 3.

The only other boosts that are remotely similar in color would be the XP Boosts in comparison to the Cosmic ones (but the XP ones are so clearly not Cosmic).
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Leave it grey so it can serve as a lesson to people who make assumptions about game mechanics without reading their descriptions.