**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Tier 4 Basic

BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
I need Tier 4 Basic to Rank my 4* Hulk to Rank 4 and 5. What are some fast ways to get Tier 4 Basic. I know we get one via the login calendar, I already got one of the two from the objectives. I'm looking for advice as I'd like to finish the two rank up 4* Avenger Objectives as I'm nearly done with the special objectives.

Thank you in advance for all helpful tips and advice!

Respectfully,

BowTieJohn

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

I need Tier 4 Basic to Rank my 4* Hulk to Rank 4 and 5. What are some fast ways to get Tier 4 Basic. I know we get one via the login calendar, I already got one of the two from the objectives. I'm looking for advice as I'd like to finish the two rank up 4* Avenger Objectives as I'm nearly done with the special objectives.

Thank you in advance for all helpful tips and advice!

Respectfully,

BowTieJohn

you can buy them with glory if your alliance does AQ. You can do the every week and a half arena for it and get 2 in milestones.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Thank you @Lormif !
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Well, I had enough glory to get him to Rank 4, but only now have 1 Tier 4 Basic left over which means I need four more Tier 4 Basics. Thank you for reminding me about the glory store.