**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who to upgrade - Hawkeye or BP?

2»

Comments

• rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,047 ★★★
    Cobs wrote: »
    Assuming BP is dupped Both are good champs. I Solo the main left path in tier1-2 war and BP is part of my aw attack team and he does awesome. Not many champs can finish a fight as quick as him. HE is great also, good bleed and reliable power control. Rank which ever you need more, both are good options just depends what content you want to do with the champ. I duno why everyone thinks BP sucks against bleed immune tho he obviously isnt as good but he still does great for me against the left mini

The speed with which BP can end a fight is why I like him. I'm usually on 7 and take OG vision with r4 Iceman (used to take SL) and r4 BP

What alliance are you in?
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    rwhack wrote: »
    Solrac....we play in tier 5...go to tier 1 until about 2600....then drop.

We are about 1545 right now. Some guy posted all upset about that last week. It's in here somewhere. We swap..not against TOS.

Hemorrhage doesnt have to happen at all. It's a chance. Try using HE against GG.

I play in tier 1 on 2400+. My team is 5 Star HE and 5 star WS. I know a lot about this game. I have been playing since 2015. Remember Bautista challenge? I did it with HE. Great Utility!

Go this website and and check bleed champs comparison.

http://mbch.guide/en/champions/samoe-silnoe-krovotechenie/
  • CobsCobs Posts: 103
    I used HE for baustista also, thats why it depends what he wants out if the champ. I use BP more but in some places i use HE over him everytime (like when i took all or nothing in war HE owned it)

Thecobs is my in game rwhack
  • CobsCobs Posts: 103
    R4 iceman, R4 BP and WW2 is my aw team, save WW2 for the left mini
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    I used HE for baustista also, thats why it depends what he wants out if the champ. I use BP more but in some places i use HE over him everytime (like when i took all or nothing in war HE owned it)

Thecobs is my in game rwhack

Good strategy!
    CapWW2 wrote: »

We are about 1545 right now. Some guy posted all upset about that last week. It's in here somewhere. We swap..not against TOS.

Hemorrhage doesnt have to happen at all. It's a chance. Try using HE against GG.

I play in tier 1 on 2400+. My team is 5 Star HE and 5 star WS. I know a lot about this game. I have been playing since 2015. Remember Bautista challenge? I did it with HE. Great Utility!

well...we move to 2600 then switch.
    CapWW2 wrote: »

The chart can't compare the two well. BP gets bleeds without specials.

I barely recall bautista. I have OG Vision and SOY and had HE at r3 back then.

I picked up the game around Xmas when it first started.

R4 iceman, R4 BP and WW2 is my aw team, save WW2 for the left mini

Never went against your alliance. It will be about 2 weeks before we are at your rating again then 4 more weeks after before we move.