**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Early Look: New Alliance Wars Maps - Discussion Thread

Hey Everybody!

We've got another Early Look for you all! This time, we're introducing brand new Maps for all Tiers of Alliance Wars!

We recently ran a Beta for Alliance Wars that featured a number of different Updates to the Mode, and our Beta Players offered us a wealth of feedback. We’ve parsed the data and feedback that we collected, and want to give you all a glimpse into our plans moving forward.

In our Beta, we updated the map and also introduced a new feature called “Defense Tactics”. The Map update introduced a new layout and new Buffs, while Defense Tactics allowed Alliance Leadership to choose a Global Buff to apply to the Map, which allows for Defenses to be more customizable and setup in a more meaningful way.

The feedback we received was that these two major changes together were quite jarring, and that it was too much all at once. We agree with this sentiment so we have decided to stagger the release of the Map update and the release of Defense Tactics (currently scheduled for Season 11).

Read all about the upcoming map changes in the Early Look here!

Comments

• roastedbagelroastedbagel Posts: 346 ★★★
    Refresh my memory, what's Tankbuster and Psychic Thorns?
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★

Refresh my memory, what's Tankbuster and Psychic Thorns?

I think Tankbuster increases defender power gain rate and crit damage based on attacker’s block proficiency. I don’t ever recall seeing psychic thorns.
  • Robby199696Robby199696 Posts: 85
    Will we get to practice the new map during the off-season when season 9 ends?
  • SantaGulkSantaGulk Posts: 72
    Please give a buff dictionary to look up those new buffs...I found a useful site but it doesn't have the new ones.
  • SantaGulkSantaGulk Posts: 72
    Forgot to paste the link http://www.dunres.sk/mcoc/buffs/ hope it can help
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    What exactly is inverted immunity?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    I believe he just eluded to the fact that the Rewards will change, but they want them to coincide with the changes as well. That's what I understood.
  • Tasty_Yum_YumsTasty_Yum_Yums Posts: 444 ★★★
    edited May 2019
    So what’s the point of Scouter Lens if you’re going to hide all information except for 5 champs and show the rest? Will Scouter Lens even reveal any of the hidden champs? Either way, seems like you all severely or completely diminished the value of that mastery....
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

Do people even read? Lol.

They do. And they have stated that while kabam said they want rewards to increase with these defense tatcits in season 11, season 10 is already seeing an increase of difficulty but nada on rewards. That is why people are upset.
    Okay. I'm going to put my Geico hat on and translate.
    This is an "Early Look". A heads-up into some of the changes that are coming, much the same as the Early Look at the AQ changes, in an effort to be transparent about what's coming. Something people always demand, but don't often recognize.
    Unless I'm totally mistaken, there will be an Announcement sometime close to the changes that breaks down Rewards and other things.