**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Results of my last 7 cavalier crystals and RNG concerns

Last month, I had 2000 units saved up and bought 10 cavalier crystals, rolling 8 three-star champs and two 4-star champs. Over the last 2 weeks I have been grinding arena and buying cavalier crystals with the proceeds, spinning them as soon as I bought them. Here are the results.

1 - 6 star Mephisto
2 - 3 star Black Bolt
3 - 5 star Modok
4 - 5 star Omega Red
5 - 5 star Venom
6 - 5 star Blue Cyclops
7 - 5 star Blade

This is what drives me crazy about this game. The results of the last 7 crystals makes me want to buy cavalier crystals with all the units I grind for the next year. At the same time, I saw seatin post a video of a player opening 300 cavalier crystals and earning just one six star hero as a result

For those of you who no longer or rarely spend on the game but have 50+ 5 star heroes - do you spin any cav crystals or are you just using the units for catalyst resource offers or grinding out content or what exactly?

Comments

• Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    I think Seatin's result is the norm, from what I've seen. The RNGenie has been kind to you lately, though. Awesome.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    I’m done with the cavalier crystals for a while. Honestly I think the featured cavalier crystals are better just from my experience but I’m done altogether. I have about 900 units saved up in an attempt to finish Variant 1 on main.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,191 ★★★★★
    edited May 2019
    Yeah it's just RNG my friend. Hit or miss. Sometimes good luck, sometimes bad. Even the FGMCs are enough. I just spent 900 Units trying for Widow and got 3 3*s. Lol. You take a chance and sometimes it pans out, and sometimes it doesn't.