**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is it just me or is anyone else just generally bored with this game right now?

Comments

• If they expand upon the Objectives, revamp the Solo Events, tweak arena, increase EQ rewards or add a new difficulty, and overhaul AW rewards... the game would gain some decent spark. The common issue is a lack of rewards or straight up monotony. Objectives could break up the monotony a bit. Revamping the events, arena, and AW rewards would increase overall ability to allocate more. I'm not bored with the game persay... but somedays it does feel tedious. Much of what I said has been said many times before. Perhaps it will get taken to heart soon. Only time will tell. Some of this has been alluded to be occurring soon.
  • To be honest im bored..here for 3 years on this game... Didn't spent a single cent on it... . Kabam needs to improve their game or else you will lose players and without us theres no game.... Bro the EQ rewards are forever the ()rewards ... AQ completion event that rewards keep wondering is kabam here to provide us with great content or just to take money and not focusing on the game.. 5K points for 100 4shards i will take a fully formed 3star crystal over that... Thats a horrible milestone 🚩 kabam needs to change this... And even trading T4CC in the collectors vault 3 T4CC FOR 1 T4CC that's a horrible feature look tbh they need to change 3 for 3.KabM thinks we are playing this game for 24H no Kabam we have other things to do some is are school kids we get little time to progress in this b school is more important than this game.KABAM PLEASE LISTEN TO US THE PLAYERS FIX YOUR BUGS.. YOU GUYS CREATED THE GAME YOU HAVE FULL CONTROL OF IT..IM LOSING PATIENCE... Its been 6 years but you guys didn't change the UI and collectors vault try to repolish the game and Add new locations whats so difficult.. Go to unreal engine 4 if you have do its even free for everyone... Kabam Are you guys Slackers? If not then prove it.. Bring MCOC 2 if u have do..
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    edited May 2019

I’m bored basically because I’m too good for the easy content and too bad for the high end difficult. So stuck in the boring middle of the road

I saw couple of tumbleweeds with stacked roster while laying on the road lol
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    MrBanks said:

Another post kabam ignores

Just because they don’t post in all the threads, and actually they did in this one, doesn’t mean they are ignoring it.
  • SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,374 ★★★★★
    edited May 2019

I like the game, I really do, but honestly some aspects of it are starting to get boring with me. I legit look forward to the 3 days when we don't have AQ on. The only reason I even bother going through the motions with it is so I have glory for AW.

Even AW now is like....meh? With Cavalier crystals it is hardly worth the effort. Honestly if something doesn't change soon I'm going to semi-retirement mode, probably followed by fully retired shortly thereafter.

Same here. Kabam’s attempts to make the game more interesting are actually failures. When I don’t have to deal with the poor AI behavior of these champions or the terrible RNG is when I enjoy the game the most. It’s rrally disappointing because I like the game. I’m hoping things change. I already took a 4 month break, we’ll see if I permanently retire.
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,562 ★★★★
    Quest for the Stones is so boring that I decided not to finish it... I did 2 rounds...then said...ehhh...boring... First quest i didn't finish, but I'm ok with that..
  • Mengel13Mengel13 Posts: 18
    I agree things have been slow but that's not all bad. My wife has been wanting me to play less and now I don't feel like I'm missing out on anything. So maybe after all this time this is a healthy way for Kabam to slowly ween us all off the game.
  • HulksmasshhHulksmasshh Posts: 742 ★★★
    edited May 2019
    I think it’s a combo of one of the worst event months in recent years against it being the most hyped ever in the Marvel world,
    the worst lingering bugs to hit the game without any resolution even after hotfix patches were released, pure money wall 6* gates, and very questionable leadership decisions on the direction of the game.

I’ve been playing this game at top 3/master AW, top maps all AQ, grinding out all content, spending thousands over the years and loved every moment of it. No regrets to where I’m at today in the game. But I made a promise to myself that as soon as this game stops becoming fun, I would drop it for good. This and the past month has just about pushed me to that point and even when/if they fix these lingering bugs, we all should know the overall game won’t be changing much going forward. New meta, higher catalysts sure, but there’s no more trust that Kabam can develop anything new without breaking the increasingly complicated interactions of the game.

Chasing prestige is actually fun, weighing the decision between who to rank for prestige or utility is a solid game decision that can define your account. However, there’s no way the average non-millionaire can compete with sig 160+ 6* prestige. It’s a wrap at that point. Having to spend more money and resources due to bugged deaths will never change. This game has been making way too much money for Kabam to initiate any significant change to what they’ve been doing “right” all along.
  • Mr_EMr_E Posts: 129

I’m bored basically because I’m too good for the easy content and too bad for the high end difficult. So stuck in the boring middle of the road

This. I relate too well with this
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

Ace_03 said:

V1PER1987 said:

Endgame was an absolute letdown honestly. I really hope they have something planned for the last two weeks because as it stands, this has been one of the most boring and worst events for how huge this story is in the Marvel universe. Combine that with all the lag, server disconnects, and bugs that try to play the game for you and it’s just been a huge disaster this past month or two. That not even including the fact they decided to keep the most annoying AQ addition ever, Sentinels. I can’t be the only one sick of fighting these annoying super passive jerk bots that gain super intercepting ability once you go in for the attack after a minute of waiting for them to do something else other than stare at you with that stupid, dopey face. Yeah I’m having a lot of fun 😬

Last week was not good for MCOC, the announcements did nothing to raise interest or moral, right now I feel the game is in limbo, just waiting for the next update and hoping for something better.
    All of which means it’s time for a shiny object. Celebrity quest, sweet offer, upgraded EQ rewards. Anything to reset the hook and distract from staleness.

Dr. Zola
    And almost on cue, we get the announcements for an AQ revamp and new AW maps/buffs.
  • PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 748 ★★★
    And now we are supposed to be stoked that things are getting harder with the same reward. Wow exciting..Thanks?
  • BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    Not bored, but when i start to get burnt, I just spend less time playing...
  • I don’t find the game boring but it has become extremely tedious. I used to grind heroic, master, uncollected EQ every month. Used to grind all milestones in basic 4* and featured 4* arenas twice a week along with t1 alpha and t4 basic arenas. Now I have to push myself to grind just the uncollected EQ and arenas makes me want to puke. It’s all become too much effort for minuscule rewards. If you’re like me and focusing on ranking up 5 and 6 star champs the grind is almost unbearable

Well said. I'm right there with you...
  • jnikolas92jnikolas92 Posts: 192 ★★★
    i love this game. the mechanics, characters, challenges are some of the most fun i've ever had playing a video game. the new wave of bugs that game with this update/month has really taxed my enjoyment. I get that bugs are natural with a game as complex as this, but what I'm frustrated with is the lack of acknowledgment and communication on Kabam's end in the bugs and issues section. there's still 3 to 5 crucial gameplay bugs that still exist, and @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos has failed to adequately keep us updated on the issues we're having during gameplay.
    it's discouraging to go through these bugs during resource intensive content such as AQ and AW and having to wait days (in this case multiple weeks) before a fraction of the bugs are fixed. at this point, we still don't know if the hitting into block bug, backdraft intercept bug, and sp3 dash bug is going to be resolved. there has been little communication from the mod/admin side, and it honestly feels as though we're being left behind and in the dark.
    i'm sad because i have so much fun interacting with the people i meet through the game, but this month/update and the way we've been treated has really left me bummed about what comes next.
    no rewards being updated...even with harder content coming, being left to play with crucial bugs, hot and cold communication on the forums. I want to look forward to playing this game, but all of this has made that impossible these days.
    we're left in limbo as to how the game will treat us in the next few weeks. all I'm really asking is for me to know that these issues will be resolved instead of being covered up with new content announcements.
    but no matter what new content comes next, i just can't get excited for it while the quality of the game and communication here is so poor.
  • Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    edited May 2019
    Worse month ever super long boring
  • MyselfandiMyselfandi Posts: 165
    edited May 2019

I don’t find the game boring but it has become extremely tedious. I used to grind heroic, master, uncollected EQ every month. Used to grind all milestones in basic 4* and featured 4* arenas twice a week along with t1 alpha and t4 basic arenas. Now I have to push myself to grind just the uncollected EQ and arenas makes me want to puke. It’s all become too much effort for minuscule rewards. If you’re like me and focusing on ranking up 5 and 6 star champs the grind is almost unbearable

In the same boat. I used to grind all 3 EQs. But last couple of months I've struggled just to do UC EQ. I grind arena here and there just to get units for revives because the lag is killing me.
  • Nabz034Nabz034 Posts: 209 ★★
    Lol Cyclops smh...it kills me these old hero’s with three sentences total for there abilities are in the 5* and 6* crystals.
  • M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★
    With new harder aw and aq and if should spend more revive, perhaps i'll just join low tier alliance. Burn out
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,562 ★★★★
    I have a feeling that once the new map 10 for Alliance Wars comes into play, you will see a lot retire or leave or play casual. Even Prof Hoff said it.