**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Infinity War update>Endgame update

The Infinity War update was 10x better than the Endgame one. Will discuss more in comments.

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    There is nothing to discuss
  • PIZZATIMEPIZZATIME Posts: 307
    What was the infinity war event again only thing about this event was that I got a free 3* Black Widow I didn’t have and summoner journey which I completed all of
  • KickNatherinaKickNatherina Posts: 157
    It was only because of the Gwen Pool goes to the Movies event for Marvel’s 10 year. I agree the event was better, but that movie release marked 10 years of MCU, where as 11 is not a major milestone (per say)
  • SyndicatedSyndicated Posts: 563 ★★★
    Of course it was.

This is the Energy waste update.

All Stones Quest and last man stand for that miserable prizes, man.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★

It was only because of the Gwen Pool goes to the Movies event for Marvel’s 10 year. I agree the event was better, but that movie release marked 10 years of MCU, where as 11 is not a major milestone (per say)

Ggttm was in August not in the infinity war event
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    Pretty much every single update I remember from past 2 years was better than this month
  • IW had the Infinity Challenge and Endgame hath none. Wait... EVERY MCU release since GotG Vol 2 had a 14 day 'Challenge' and this one hath none.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Infinity war had the infinity dust store and that was awesome
  • RunamokUSARunamokUSA Posts: 369 ★★★
    Counting down the days until this EQ is finally over