**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Really annoying

RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
I hate how long it takes to load this game just for it to tell me I must be signed into a google account to purchase units. When I am always signed into a google account. If I wasn't, I would be unable to load my profile and if I could even load up the game to begin with, id be starting over becauae everything I do on this phone is tied to Google. So I get to waste nore time reloading the game. Is anyone else annoyed by this?

Comments

• MyselfandiMyselfandi Posts: 165
    I'm annoyed with trying to complete content and lag happens. Makes me heavy in the middle of combo. Or it just straight up lags and I eat combos. Go on holiday in a few months. Cant wait. Think I'll chuck this game in when on holiday. Trying to complete act5 or even starting act6 with lag is just diminishing every ounce of energy i have for the game.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    If you’re quitting, you don’t need to announce it. But I do agree that the bugs are annoying. A simple solution is to take a month off of new content, rerun something in its place too fix bugs and work on improvements
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★

I'm annoyed with trying to complete content and lag happens. Makes me heavy in the middle of combo. Or it just straight up lags and I eat combos. Go on holiday in a few months. Cant wait. Think I'll chuck this game in when on holiday. Trying to complete act5 or even starting act6 with lag is just diminishing every ounce of energy i have for the game.

I got parried mid combo in war yesterday, think I’m done with war after this season. Toooo much lag and bugs.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Savio444 said:

I got parried mid combo in war yesterday, think I’m done with war after this season. Toooo much lag and bugs.
    Honestly I quit war back in season 3 because it was a pay too win
  • MyselfandiMyselfandi Posts: 165

If you’re quitting, you don’t need to announce it. But I do agree that the bugs are annoying. A simple solution is to take a month off of new content, rerun something in its place too fix bugs and work on improvements

I can say and do pretty much what i like.
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★

Savio444 said:

Honestly I quit war back in season 3 because it was a pay too win
    I tried to quit war a long while ago, it’s only now that aq focused alliances are becoming a thing. I couldn’t find one back then.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    @Austin555555 I think it’s actually a good thing that players announce on the forums that they’re leaving because it at least gives them a chance to tell Kabam that they’re leaving and why they are. Maybe Kabam will see this and change.
  • bb_81bb_81 Posts: 147
    kabam is doing a great job making people quit the game. players getting on the forums to announce that they're quitting is their way of telling kabam to keep up the good work lol