**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Infinity War update>Endgame update

The Infinity War update was 10x better than the Endgame one. Will discuss more in comments.

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,997 ★★★★★
    There is nothing to discuss
  • PIZZATIMEPIZZATIME Posts: 307
    What was the infinity war event again only thing about this event was that I got a free 3* Black Widow I didn’t have and summoner journey which I completed all of
  • KickNatherinaKickNatherina Posts: 157
    It was only because of the Gwen Pool goes to the Movies event for Marvel’s 10 year. I agree the event was better, but that movie release marked 10 years of MCU, where as 11 is not a major milestone (per say)
  • SyndicatedSyndicated Posts: 572 ★★★
    Of course it was.

This is the Energy waste update.

All Stones Quest and last man stand for that miserable prizes, man.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★

It was only because of the Gwen Pool goes to the Movies event for Marvel’s 10 year. I agree the event was better, but that movie release marked 10 years of MCU, where as 11 is not a major milestone (per say)

Ggttm was in August not in the infinity war event
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    Pretty much every single update I remember from past 2 years was better than this month
  • IW had the Infinity Challenge and Endgame hath none. Wait... EVERY MCU release since GotG Vol 2 had a 14 day 'Challenge' and this one hath none.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Infinity war had the infinity dust store and that was awesome
  • RunamokUSARunamokUSA Posts: 369 ★★★
    Counting down the days until this EQ is finally over