**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Most pointless signature abilities

DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
Which ability is the most useless and why?

Most pointless signature abilities 202 votes

Angela
67%
GamerEbbtideBigPoppaCBONEBashlordDrZolaSnizzbarLeNoirFaineantMr_PlatypusRuckas81MagicBentonTimone147AakashJestressCrkwestVceebenshbTendersquadDrenlinTrimbobSIlverProfessor 136 votes
Yondu
5%
Spity68ChovnerTeddersWicket329Blubfish_666TheHoodedDormammuQuatre_198810or_StrongIncitatus666Ch1efsterKingpinamos 11 votes
Bishop
1%
AkhilxcxFelipe2014Hedron 3 votes
Groot
8%
ArcDeAngelusRagamugginGunnerAlex_sc11danielmathErza_ScarletMidnightfoxabiew78zuffyNightCrackerCliffordcanCassyJosegee2321JuggerNotDenzel116LoctiteSuperGlueLostReplica23Speedro420 17 votes
KK
3%
Nitro422OnmixCloud99999Kronos187VoltolosRazeStrikeCtfz35CapAvenger 8 votes
Human Torch
1%
FactorQAlex13369cx23433 3 votes
Cap WWII
1%
AllianzoLOUISIANIMAL225Blurryface 3 votes
Other
10%
razielAjavedHulk_77ZENTerraLvernon15OrdalcatntslLibertyPrimeV1SantaGulkMaldroit2LLStashCosmicspiderman777StevieManWonderHaminDadder_345popsLordBeaverbrokeÆgon0710EarthEliteBanditRaccoon55 21 votes

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,992 ★★★★★
    Other

Terra said:

Nightcrawler

His sig ability gives him a decent chunk of extra damage with those furies.
    I'm speaking for defensive purposes since he's most commonly used there
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,719 ★★★★★
    Angela
    Kabam if you ever see this please change her sig ability and if not at least raise the chance for her buffs not to be nullified so she doesn't get bodied on a buffet node
  • EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    Other
    Quake dealing damage with block?? Wtf. No.
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,719 ★★★★★
    Angela

I mean if you do parry heavy that can help I guess
  • Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★
    edited May 2019
    Other
    Ronin. Congrats on the dupe, now he'll evade once and immediately burn all the cruelties you've built up. Added bonus if he evades while you're not expecting it.
  • LordRaymond3LordRaymond3 Posts: 394 ★★★
    Angela

It also negates block damage by a decent chunk and damages the opponent. Not the greatest sig, but not as stupid as Angela's.
  • binrakbinrak Posts: 193
    Angela
    I duped my 5 star Angela 2 times
  • Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★
    Angela, Mordo
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Angela
    Hulk_77 said:

Ronin. Congrats on the dupe, now he'll evade once and immediately burn all the cruelties you've built up. Added bonus if he evades while you're not expecting it.

Hulk_77 said:

It does prove useful sometimes actually.
  • OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 543 ★★★
    Other
    Angela's is great if there's nodes or abilities trying to remove them. Stack 5 buffs and MS and Magik's nullifies do nothing. Same with Pilfer or Sym Supreme.

KK's sig just about doubles the duration of her furies, which also increases her block proficiency.

What's a horrid sig is the Magnetos. Congrats, you can't take more than 7% when low (15% at any time for red) in a single hit! You're safe from massive burst attacks and special 3! But how often are those going to hit you anyways? Just about any enemy is going to hit you for a 4-5 hit combo, and that'll be up to 35% damage anyways, even with max sig.
  • Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    Other
    Colossus gets more armor. That's it. Still can't handle a crit or an armor break.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Angela
    My first four star dupe was an angela
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Other
    Lol Gambit.
  • FilmsauceFilmsauce Posts: 82
    Angela
    I just duped my 6* Angela. Such a bummer and waste of 10k shards
  • Blubfish_666Blubfish_666 Posts: 237
    Yondu
    V1PER1987 said:

I’ve never been in a situation where this has ever been useful.

Have you fought the Symbiote Supreme in 6.1? I think not
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    edited May 2019
    V1PER1987 said:

Buffed up sym Supreme in 6.1. Made it harder to nullify her buffs
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Angela

V1PER1987 said:

Have you fought the Symbiote Supreme in 6.1? I think not
    No I haven’t. Which is why I said I haven’t come across a situation where it has ever been useful.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    To be fair, that was just about one of if not the only times I've known it to be useful
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    Angela
    I don't think Angela's even works. My 5* is around sig 75 (don't ask) and doc strange was eating her buffs left and right.
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    Ordalca said:

Angela's is great if there's nodes or abilities trying to remove them. Stack 5 buffs and MS and Magik's nullifies do nothing. Same with Pilfer or Sym Supreme.

KK's sig just about doubles the duration of her furies, which also increases her block proficiency.

What's a horrid sig is the Magnetos. Congrats, you can't take more than 7% when low (15% at any time for red) in a single hit! You're safe from massive burst attacks and special 3! But how often are those going to hit you anyways? Just about any enemy is going to hit you for a 4-5 hit combo, and that'll be up to 35% damage anyways, even with max sig.

It used to be amazing for all or nothing. Back before we had many other, better options to deal with AoN. AQ mini bosses had that way back in the day. Unfortunately his damage has not kept up with the times.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Other
    Mordo. Only thing it does is increase energy damage resistance
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Angela
    Basically for dr stranges and pilfer nodes
  • SantaGulkSantaGulk Posts: 72
    Other
    suprised no one mentioned red skull. It gives bonus damage when you intercept opponent with heavy...
  • IksdjvanIksdjvan Posts: 239 ★★

Actually if you’re playing her right then every time you parry which is about 4-5 times per cycle you are dealing damage back. Great for her play style.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Other
    Doc Ock's arguably makes him worse...
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Other
    PraiseKek said:

Mordo. Only thing it does is increase energy damage resistance

Only when blocking too, if it was at all times or say lasted 5 Seconds after Blocking then it'd be decent... As of now it's only really useful for fighting champions like Dormammu or Dr Strange who's Every Attack is an Energy Attack...