**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

If both are Duped, who is the better Champ?

EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
I started a poll earlier today on who I should awaken and the 2 that got the most votes are Captain America (Infinity War) and Void. Since both these champs are very high level Science types, even Unduped, I figured I'd find out who you think is better overall once they're duped since the original poll could be influenced on who improves the most.

If both are Duped, who is the better Champ? 88 votes

Void
46%
GamerMagicBentonAjavedSpity68Hort4Vceeabiew78Murderous_munchiesTerraSixshot1WarriorDog06CupidIngi_Freyr1975StarKillerVIIBurroMegatronOGEugene_VirtuosoTorah13SDPCaptT 41 votes
Captain America (Infinity War)
53%
ArcDeAngelusMr_PlatypusTimone147Erza_ScarletTendersquadege999menCliffordcanA l p h aWrathfulRavenCutless_XWicket329Kade7175KillerRino1910or_StrongHartmannTheLegend27Battle_GreninjaJuggerNotbinrakColonaut123 47 votes

Comments

• V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    It’s hard to answer this. It seems like you’re asking two different things. If you’re asking who the better champ is, CAIW. If you’re asking who gets more from being awakened, then it’s Void.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    @V1PER1987 , sorry for the confusion. On my other poll, I wanted to find out what people think all together, but since the top 2 answers were both high Science champs, I'd just like to see who's the best after they're duped and ignore who improves the most.
  • bob59300bob59300 Posts: 32
    Its depends. Sig200, may be void. Low duped : CAIW
    edited May 2019
    bob59300 said:

Yeah, I'm not very high level. Don't have the resources. It would be a long time before I get a max sig on anyone.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    I think Cap has more sustainability and damage output directly but Void probably has a little more utility. I would still go with Cap personally.
    V1PER1987 said:

I think Cap has more sustainability and damage output directly but Void probably has a little more utility. I would still go with Cap personally.

Cool, thanks dude
  • PIZZATIMEPIZZATIME Posts: 307
    Void
    I said Void but Cap is a killer and is so easy to play with (noh*mo)
  • SirDuke_83SirDuke_83 Posts: 27
    I'd go infinity war cap if you don't have the stones to take void up to a very high signature level, cap's signature ability does some really handy things depending on your team around him.
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    Void is great (he really is top tier, I'm not trying to downplay that), but Cap's block proficiency and versatility is just something else. The burst damage from Cap is also pretty damn great.
    bob59300 said:

Cap needs a high dupe level for his sig to really shine. He becomes far better at sig 200 than at a low level (5* CAPIW sig scales so poorly)
  • TJ107TJ107 Posts: 81
    Both champs are really good , but CAIW more fun to play than Void
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    CAIW can reverse heal as well. Love both champs but Cap.
  • Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★
    Void
    bob59300 said:

I would heavily disagree. Cap's awakened ability is only reliable at a very high sig, since the percent chance scales with signature level. Void benefits a lot more from just having the ability since it gives you access to fear of the void. At max sig, I like Cap better, but until then I think Void benefits more from awakening.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Void is best for reversing regen and dealing damage without touching the opponent (out of these 2).
    CapIW has the utility with his: burst damage, block proficiency, sig ability and synergies
  • Flappy_Ninja64Flappy_Ninja64 Posts: 109
    Void has high evade rates, but CAIW was designed to be able to defeat any foe effectively. I wouldn't say it even needs the ability, but it helps a lot having the boosts from having one of every class (except 1, of course) on your team.