**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

The Forgotten Captain

TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
With the release a while back of CAIW, arguebly the best science champion, I want to see what the community thinks of his earlier counterpart, one which is often forgotten. Namely CapWW2. Im curious to see how the community ranks him. In this scenario he is max signature ability.

The Forgotten Captain 120 votes

Hes a 10/10
4%
Foxhero007Rasilovercx23433MelDanBanaBowTieJohn 5 votes
Hes a 9/10
0%
Hes a 8/10
1%
TheVyrusStucat 2 votes
Hes a 7/10
9%
SnizzbarCrkwestTendersquadLilMaddogHTjohara84TKS87ClydaniaDennis_83EtjamaMe234Starshippain 11 votes
Hes a 6/10
22%
The_OnecUbA_LiBrEDrenlinSIlverProfessoradqqedfyvrSungjLvernon15BrandonmballouSiddhantKwatraTwmRWîndšpävePanchulon21BahamutWicket329shashankchromeIngi_Freyr1975LordRaymond3MC2707TheSquish671Adityatheaawesom 27 votes
Hes a 5/10
23%
Vdh2008MMCskippyHaji_Saabhumzah217AjavedFrostyMagrailothosXXGhost_RiderXXThesurvivlistDRTOCharlie_SceneBattle_GreninjaMaldroit2JemanjiIKONDenzel116PiggyTankRichardsonSupermanafficinado001_kunal21 28 votes
Hes a 4/10
20%
Timone147Spity68Jim0172Sixshot1Savio444My_SuperiorTorah13ZJoePTehsigzorzMarkg25FhfjghhggggjfhfjgRockypantherxInfinityM04ChainslayerZipioFabriciusZuroSérgio_321HedronThe_Watcher 24 votes
Hes a 3/10
14%
DalBotSnakeEyes69ShrimkinsDrZolaMr_PlatypusStewmanTasty_Yum_YumsErkPeterQuillchrissbjordannChris1212123Mitchell35VOLK1902JollyHawkNarwhal52xCapAvengerAshKetchum 17 votes
Hes a 2/10
3%
KihlgastV1PER1987PeterissocuteBlurryface 4 votes
Hes a 1/10
1%
FR33_HUG5Vital_ 2 votes

Comments

• Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★
    Hes a 4/10
    Just below average, with his sig up at least.
  • Disgruntled_User_123Disgruntled_User_123 Posts: 1,077 ★★★
    edited May 2019
    Hes a 6/10
    His bleed on SP 2 is great but... at this point in the game, there’s no way he’s close to a Wasp, Luke Cage, Void, or CAIW to name just a view in the Science Class.

Elite Champions must be great in at least 1 of 3 categorizes (if not more):

1. High Damage
    2. High Regeneration
    3. High Utility

Sadly, CapWW2 isn’t great in any of those categories. He was my main champion when I first started playing but if I compared him to someone like Venom the Duck (who has the potential to be the best Regeneration or Damage champion in the game) or Archangel (who, given the right scenario, just annihilates oppponents), it’s really shows how lacking CapWW2 is in the game: no immunities, slight above average damage, slight utility, no regeneration. 6/10
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,480 ★★★★★
    Hes a 3/10
    Cap WW2 was an AQ superstar for so long, able to block damage and dish out heavy bleed. Now? Just another pixel blob few want.

But let’s not forget about the other forgotten Cap—OGCap. My second 4* back in 2015, I even weathered the punishment that was willpower heals from his mighty shield in AW. Today he’s not even an afterthought, unless you’re running the Endgame quest where he’s the one of the only useful stone-wielding Avengers.

The game needs some goodwill. Making beloved, classic champs like Cap relevant again would he a great step in that direction.

Dr. Zola
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Hes a 6/10
    He’s pretty average, I put him just above for his sustainability, but he has meh damage overall and has pretty much no utility
  • johara84johara84 Posts: 145
    Hes a 7/10
    I have a soft spot as he was my first 5/50 and carried me through early Dorm season of AQ. Good tanky champ who didnt have a lot of glaring weaknesses but also not a lot of strengths.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Hes a 6/10
    Took me through a lot of content back in the day. But yeah, he’s slightly above average cuz of his bleed and block.
  • MMCskippyMMCskippy Posts: 352 ★★
    Hes a 5/10
    He used to be so far above OG Cap and now I'd rank him only slightly above DUPED OG Cap just due to his bleed. OG Cap's super high perfect block chance in this age of chip damage and other garbage damage through blocking has made him a lot more usable than WWII Cap.
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    Hes a 3/10
    He's sadly fallen into the worthless catagory of champs. Especially with the parry, dex, intercept fighting style that seems to be far more effective than blocking. His only slightly redeeming quality is the bleed on sp2, but even that is highly outdone by champs like venom who can bleed even more just on basic attacks.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Hes a 2/10
    Honestly I would rank any 6* that I wouldn’t use at a 0-1/10. But CAWWII is still slightly above the trash pulls like HB and Rhino so I boosted his score a little. Still, there’s no reason I would take him over my 5/65 CAIW. Absolutely no way.
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,707 ★★★★★
    Hes a 4/10
    I remember whenen there were was way less champs in the Gane and he was considered God Tier