**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Awaken my 5* Starlord?

I already have an awakened 5* Stark spidey.

Awaken my 5* Starlord? 44 votes

Yes
65%
LeNoirFaineantAjavedTendersquadJoeCool23CropDusterAndy2234Duke_SilverThecrusher_9756TimrosDRTOStarKillerVIIThe_red_EclipseRougeknight87FhfjghhggggjfhfjgMC2707001_kunal21Disgruntled_User_123Rehan010_Reynie3Zuro 29 votes
No
34%
DalBotMagicBentonRaganatorVceeJim0172Savio444Ingi_Freyr1975V1PER1987IKONTankRichardsonGritabitbob59300VOLK1902PIZZATIMEBanditRaccoon55 15 votes

Comments

• DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
    Yes
    If it's a tech awakening gem and you have no one else to use it on, sure if you really like him, but if it's a generic awakening gem save it for someone else.
  • xandersrevengexandersrevenge Posts: 267
    DRTO said:

If it's a tech awakening gem and you have no one else to use it on, sure if you really like him, but if it's a generic awakening gem save it for someone else.

It's a tech Awakening. I'm wanting a ghost or imiw but my chances are highly unlikely.
  • PIZZATIMEPIZZATIME Posts: 307
    No
    It's always better to think about the endgame ;):'(
  • xandersrevengexandersrevenge Posts: 267
    A tie. Back to where I started. Lol
  • FilledPizzaFilledPizza Posts: 119
    Yes
    Definitely Star-Lord if you can keep a really good combo, which stacks up damage and eventually he hits like a truck.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    No
    I would save for a more useful champ like Ghost or Darkhawk.
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    No
    Star Lord is still a great champ but he hasn't aged well. There are so many other champs in the game now who have more utility and hit hard much earlier than he does. That said, Tech is also a class where most of the champs are good out of the box, but still if use it on a Spark or Darkhawk or even IMIW (if your team needs the AWD)over Star Lord
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    Don’t forget the RNG of this game bro. You could be sitting on this gem for 2 months to two years if the game is still around.

Think about that also.
  • Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 ★★★
    Yes
    No idea what darkhawk is like and given the size of the hero pool I probably never will but ghost doesn’t necessarily need the dupe, she’s still plenty playable without it. SL without it may as well not exist.. I’d do it, he still has uses.