**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Just got this Big Boi

Not sure what to think, as he is unduped and I don’t think duping him is anywhere in the near future

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    It is a solid pull nonetheless. Dupe just allows for faster analysis charge gain. Hes a 8/10, even a 9/10 n proper scenario. R5 material if duped
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    He's great. He's useful Unduped. Just takes longer to build Charge, as Terra said. I have him at R4.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    One of my fave champs.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Such a beast, definitely my favourite tech champ. Took him to 4/55 unawakened, zero regrets. I now have him duped and it’s a nice frosting on the cake but by no means necessary.
  • ChadhoganChadhogan Posts: 456 ★★★
    My second 6* wicked champ sentinel is he's got a big bag of tricks love him
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Sentinel is a great champ. Build his analysis and he's a monster. I always pair him with Emma when questing. Great synergy for both and have them both at R4
  • Ingi_Freyr1975Ingi_Freyr1975 Posts: 175
    Sentinel is a fantastic champion. He has gotten me through so much content. Such a tank and hits like a train. Doesn’t even need any synergies too. Took mine up to 5/65 and he’s earned his spot there for sure
  • WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    Really good pull. His dupe does help but it's not necessary like with some champs. Definitely one of the best immunity champs. I'd say probably only OG Vision is a better immunity champ.
  • Bolt_3Bolt_3 Posts: 38
    i want this champ so so bad haha
  • Sai_7Sai_7 Posts: 246
    Awesome pull mate !!
    An example of his tankiness: I took my hands off the screen, and he was able to take 111 hits from ROL WS.
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    Have a 6* R2 awaken, he's my MVP, in a lot of hard content, act 6, varient 2
  • I took mine right to R4 after pulling him, used him that way for a while, then used a tech awakening Gem on it. I have not regretted it.

It's Immune to Poison and Bleed, can deal massive amounts of Damage over Time from Shock and Incinerate, has a handy heal block on Sp1, and in really long fights, gets a regen on every second Special 3.

Not to mention just how tanky it can get.
  • IJsmutsIJsmuts Posts: 107
    G0311 said:

Have a 6* R2 awaken, he's my MVP, in a lot of hard content, act 6, varient 2

That is cool! He must be an absolute beast!

I took mine right to R4 after pulling him, used him that way for a while, then used a tech awakening Gem on it. I have not regretted it.

It's Immune to Poison and Bleed, can deal massive amounts of Damage over Time from Shock and Incinerate, has a handy heal block on Sp1, and in really long fights, gets a regen on every second Special 3.

I love how the damaging debuffs sentinel applies aren’t on many champion’s immunities as opposed to bleed and poison.
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    I was lucky to pull him twice over this month. Very durable dual immune.
  • GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
    He is excellent for mutants and a great option in general. I have him in r4
  • edited May 2019

I took mine right to R4 after pulling him, used him that way for a while, then used a tech awakening Gem on it. I have not regretted it.

I love how the damaging debuffs sentinel applies aren’t on many champion’s immunities as opposed to bleed and poison.
    Exactly! There are a few options it's not great against with one of the Debuffs (like, Don't try and Sp2 Human Torch or Red Hulk), but then it has the Shock on heavy that still hits them.
    Post edited by Kabam Miike on
  • Ctleath_013Ctleath_013 Posts: 416 ★★

I like how you called Sentinel an it. Can we confirm the gender for Sentinel?

• kfd2010kfd2010 Posts: 423 ★★
    He's great. He certainly doesn't need to be awakened, but mine is and it's even better because you can get to full analysis very quickly. But still a great champ. Plan to take mine to r4 soon
  • A l p h aA l p h a Posts: 539 ★★★

Love mine! Insane champ.. Fantastic utility and best thing is he doesn't need to be awakened... It helps abit but definitely find without... Wouldn't have 100% 6.1 without him

Alpha Scorpion
  • WîndšpäveWîndšpäve Posts: 297

Love mine! Insane champ.. Fantastic utility and best thing is he doesn't need to be awakened... It helps abit but definitely find without... Wouldn't have 100% 6.1 without him

Alpha Scorpion

Thanks, really didn’t know if he was worth ranking up to r3 or not unduped. All of this really helps, and hopefully I can make use of him in variant
  • A l p h aA l p h a Posts: 539 ★★★

Alpha Scorpion

Thanks, really didn’t know if he was worth ranking up to r3 or not unduped. All of this really helps, and hopefully I can make use of him in variant
    I found him amazing for chapter 2 of variant 1, I've only 100% first chapter of varaint 2 so far but he cleaned through it! Particularly Spite and Buffet Korg! I also use him on war attack as I take path 5 or 6!

Alpha Scorpion