**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Archangel vs Domino BUGGED

So Archangel has a passive ability that states "Archangel's Ability Accuracy cannot be decreased by his opponent's abilities". However, when facing domino, it is clear that his parries do not land consitently due to her 15% ability accuracy reduction and while archangel is unlucky, which he should be immune to since it clearly states "reduce enemy ability accuracy" , it is nearly impossible to parry and heavy attack. I don't know if this bug has been discussed before but I would like an explanation from anyone who believes this is working as intended.

Comments

• John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    Do you have neurotoxins on her?
  • ShackledapolloShackledapollo Posts: 9
    You shouldn't need neurotoxins on her since Archangel should be completely immune to her ability accuracy reduction. It is his passive. I have killed her before when I land neurotoxins but I shouldn't need to be lucky myself to land them if he is immune to ability accuracy reduction and still can't land a parry consistently.
    You don’t cause AAR unless you have neurotoxins on the defender.
    Wait misread what you were saying. Nevermind
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    John757 said:

AA shouldn't need to reduce Domino's ability accuracy in order to land a Parry. AA's ability accuracy cannot be reduced (for example, it's why he isn't magnetized against Magneto).

That being said, Domino is only able to be parried on her dash attack.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,243 ★★★★★

So Archangel has a passive ability that states "Archangel's Ability Accuracy cannot be decreased by his opponent's abilities". However, when facing domino, it is clear that his parries do not land consitently due to her 15% ability accuracy reduction and while archangel is unlucky, which he should be immune to since it clearly states "reduce enemy ability accuracy" , it is nearly impossible to parry and heavy attack. I don't know if this bug has been discussed before but I would like an explanation from anyone who believes this is working as intended.

I believe when it states “Immune to Ability Accuracy Reduction”, it simply means immune to concussion. Might be the wordings though.

John757 said:

AA shouldn't need to reduce Domino's ability accuracy in order to land a Parry. AA's ability accuracy cannot be reduced (for example, it's why he isn't magnetized against Magneto).

That being said, Domino is only able to be parried on her dash attack.
    That’s why I said nevermind
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    You can't parry-stun projectiles