**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Most pointless signature abilities

Comments

• LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Other
    Domino at low Sig Level...
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Angela

Doc Ock's arguably makes him worse...

How so?
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Other

Angela, Groot, Ms Marvel (Kamala Khan), Phoenix, Venompool, Hela, Punisher (Classic), Crossbones, Karnak, Agent Venom, Loki, Mordo, Mephisto, Hulk, Hulk (Ragnarok), Quake, Cap (WWII), Cap (classic), Spiderman (Miles Morales), She-Hulk, Iceman, Colossus, Cable, Cyclops, Gambit, Psylocke, Rogue, Nightcrawler, Vulture, Hulkbuster, Yondu..

Just gonna point out those who you got wrong. Phoenix has regeneration and cheat death. Hela has that too. Punisher aswell. Lokis is decent for setting up to sp2s. CapW2 is awesome at high sig against buffed enemies. Iceman gets a nice damage boost at start. The rest are medium to trash tho
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    edited May 2019
    Angela
    Hamin said:

Lol Gambit.

There’s one I always forget. It’s like a flak jacket upgrade that doesn’t do jack, right? I just duped the guy and I have no idea.

Dr. Zola
  • shashankchromeshashankchrome Posts: 84
    Filmsauce said:

I just duped my 6* Angela. Such a bummer and waste of 10k shards

**** man, that sucks...
  • SknZnSknZn Posts: 442 ★★★
    V1PER1987 said:

I’ve never been in a situation where this has ever been useful.

You might need her in act6 against ss
  • DemonicStalkerDemonicStalker Posts: 303 ★★
    Terra said:

Angela, Groot, Ms Marvel (Kamala Khan), Phoenix, Venompool, Hela, Punisher (Classic), Crossbones, Karnak, Agent Venom, Loki, Mordo, Mephisto, Hulk, Hulk (Ragnarok), Quake, Cap (WWII), Cap (classic), Spiderman (Miles Morales), She-Hulk, Iceman, Colossus, Cable, Cyclops, Gambit, Psylocke, Rogue, Nightcrawler, Vulture, Hulkbuster, Yondu..

Just gonna point out those who you got wrong. Phoenix has regeneration and cheat death. Hela has that too. Punisher aswell. Lokis is decent for setting up to sp2s. CapW2 is awesome at high sig against buffed enemies. Iceman gets a nice damage boost at start. The rest are medium to trash tho
    Phoenix regeneration depends on the amount of furies she has and it doesn't even allow her to cleanse off the DOT debuffs that's longer than her 2 seconds "cheat death".
    Hela and Punisher (classic)'s signature. If you're using them in AQ or AW, the next battle u start with practically 1 health or 1% health. How good is that kind of signature?
    Iceman's signature should not just be advantageous to coldsnap, should also allow frostbite debuffs to reduce enemy's defensive ability accuracy by x% per frostbite.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    I had a 6* duped Nebula and have never seen her signature come into play.

Angela’s is pretty bad.

Loki’s is pretty underwhelming also although not useless.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Angela
    If you can think of a single situation where Angela’s signature ability is actually helpful then you deserve an award.
  • MadTitanMadTitan Posts: 19
    Angela
    Bahamut said:

If you can think of a single situation where Angela’s signature ability is actually helpful then you deserve an award.

Well, like many people said here... Act 6 - SS fight. To be fair, there is no other.
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,707 ★★★★★
    Angela
    MadTitan said:

Bahamut said:

Well, like many people said here... Act 6 - SS fight. To be fair, there is no other.
    Even then who is using a cosmic against a mystic anyways
  • InfinityM04InfinityM04 Posts: 118
    Angela
    Zuro said:

MadTitan said:

Bahamut said:

When you have no other options, you might as well use her. Especially because regarding damage wise she's very underrated. Used to use my Angela plenty of times in AQ Map 3 (before I started getting better and more worthy champs) against Dorm and with the class disadvantage she still hit pretty hard.

Class relationship doesn't always make up the fight. Js.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Zuro said:

MadTitan said:

Bahamut said:

Lol have you even tried that fight yet?
  • LLStashLLStash Posts: 132
    Other
    Mordo
    It just sucks!!
    Angela

Zuro said:

MadTitan said:

Bahamut said:

What does me trying the fight have to do with anything lol and yes I have tried it
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Angela
    Where is this Sym in Act 6? I’d like to take a look.
    edited May 2019
    Zuro said:

Zuro said:

MadTitan said:

Bahamut said:

What does me trying the fight have to do with anything lol and yes I have tried it
    Bc then you'd know exactly why someone would take a cosmic, her specifically, to that fight
    V1PER1987 said:

Buffed up path in 6.1.6
    edited May 2019
    Angela

V1PER1987 said:

Buffed up path in 6.1.6
    Ok thank you. I will take a look at this later and maybe take a stab at it to see how useful her sig is. I always thought it was broken too because I never had any problems nullifying her buffs with SW even if she had 3-4.
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★

This is what I thought at first, and I even told the designer that I felt that this was weird... Then I tried him out. Take that evade on a special attack with lots of hits (Like Winter Soldier's SP2) and now you have a huge stack of Furies, AND can start building your Cruelties again, leading to some HUGE damage.

Just ran this exact scenario, the damage gain is pretty meh. Doesn't make the sig look much better.

Angela

V1PER1987 said:

Buffed up path in 6.1.6
    I'm pretty sure there are better options than angela so I don't think you specifically need her
    Angela
    DalBot said:

This is what I thought at first, and I even told the designer that I felt that this was weird... Then I tried him out. Take that evade on a special attack with lots of hits (Like Winter Soldier's SP2) and now you have a huge stack of Furies, AND can start building your Cruelties again, leading to some HUGE damage.

Just ran this exact scenario, the damage gain is pretty meh. Doesn't make the sig look much better.

Just as his DAAR is broken, this is probably broken too. But at the very least it helps evade annoying specials like Punishers
    Zuro said:

V1PER1987 said:

Buffed up path in 6.1.6
    I'm pretty sure there are better options than angela so I don't think you specifically need her
    I didn't say you need her. I said it's an instance her sig can be useful. I didn't use her, I used aegon which is one of the better options, but in truth there really aren't many good ones.
    Angela

Zuro said:

V1PER1987 said:

Buffed up path in 6.1.6
    I didn't say you need her. I said it's an instance her sig can be useful. I didn't use her, I used aegon which is one of the better options, but in truth there really aren't many good ones.
    Yeah I guess but RNG really needs to be on your side
    Seatin did his biggest chunk of damage against him with his R3 Angela. Plenty of other have used her. It's a pretty tough fight with not many options honestly
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Other
    Quake, a good quake player will never use the sig, Angela’s has 1 use against the buffer up sym supreme in 6.1.6
  • LordBeaverbrokeLordBeaverbroke Posts: 285 ★★
    Other
    With all the people griping about it during the community choice poll, I am surprised that Iron Patriot did not come up. Personally, I think that BPCW has the most useless Sig ability, but that is just me.
  • OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 543 ★★★
    Other

With all the people griping about it during the community choice poll, I am surprised that Iron Patriot did not come up. Personally, I think that BPCW has the most useless Sig ability, but that is just me.

IP would be, if he didn't get that large power gain from it triggering. While it's not great, I've seen a couple people die to that when they get a surprise s3 to the face.

BPCW's ability is useless on offense, but on defense, that's likely where most of the damage comes from. A single mistake and you take a third of your health or more in stored damage.