**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Unable to Block in AQ (Edited by mod for clarity)

BritneySaundersBritneySaunders Posts: 32
edited August 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
So I was doing perfectly fine fighting ant man I got him down to his last few hits then he went into his 2nd special and my champ mysteriously wouldn't block witch took my champ down to quarter health, this is not the first second or third time this has happened and it always happens when I get the champ that I'm fighting right down to its last bit of health. What the fudge cakes is up with that? And no I couldn't evade because I dont have that mastery smfh.
Post edited by Kabam Pertinax on

Comments

• YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    I would get that mastery...just saying.
  • Definitely need dexterity, pronto.
  • Working on it :)
  • edited August 2017
    Hey there, I'm terribly sorry to hear of what happened during your AQ fight, thanks for reporting on this!

I've edited your post's title for clarity. To help keep the forums more organized, please remember to title your thread with a topic the thread is about. This helps our teams, as well as other players, to locate specific topics easier and prevents duplicate threads on the same issue.
  • I believe this issue is related to this ongoing thread on bugs after update.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/13848/do-not-update-to-14-1-0-under-investigation/p4
  • Beholder_VBeholder_V Posts: 190
    Getting Dexterity obviously isn't a resolution. I have been experiencing the sudden dropped block as well myself. The problem is difficult to determine the source though. A lot of phone now have screens that extend to or near the edge of the phone. It's really easy for a finger to inch near enough to register as a touch on the screen, which depending on where that is, may cause block to drop. So whether it's due to the game or due to the phone registering it as a touch it's impossible to say. But it WOULD be nice for the devs to factor that in. Maybe ignore input from the first 2% or so of the edge of the screen.
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    edited August 2017
    At least a mod clarified the post. Now we can all get back to taking damage foe no good reason
  • Hey there, I'm terribly sorry to hear of what happened during your AQ fight, thanks for reporting on this!

I've edited your post's title for clarity. To help keep the forums more organized, please remember to title your thread with a topic the thread is about. This helps our teams, as well as other players, to locate specific topics easier and prevents duplicate threads on the same issue.

Is anything going to be done?
  • Shadow_roastShadow_roast Posts: 399
    edited August 2017
    Hey there, I'm terribly sorry to hear of what happened during your AQ fight, thanks for reporting on this!

Is anything going to be done?

As long as an administrator didn't reply
    They ain't even aware of this issue.
    Moderators just edit ur thread