**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

An impassioned plea to Developers

Please. Please use the Stones on the Avengers to Buff them. This is a perfect beta test. They have been touched by the stones powers. They are now imbued by the power of the stones and gain all benefits and powers afforded them.

All of a sudden Avengers (which should be some of the best champs in the game hands down) are awesome again. They have been begging for a buff as long as the game has been in existence. Except for Scarlet Witch (and arguably Hawkeye with hit bleed/pow cnrl and possibly Hulk after his “Buff” (Seriously You Took My Hulk Head Butt And I Will Never Forgive You For That...but this would go a Long way to rectifying that). Take these champs and this beautiful opportunity to power them up to the current meta of the game.

It’s the Avengers for Frick Sake!

Discuss...

Comments

• HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Cap and Hulk would break the game.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Hulk would be too op if the power stone was permanent. Even a 1* hulk can do most of epic except thing
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    I'm getting Deja Vu from the Symbioid. Lol.
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    edited May 2019
    We are getting attached to the stones, I know.

Its making some of us like Gollum. Jk

Come to think of it, it’s not an obsession. But rather a new found interest in playing an old toy. After r5-ing an op champ, we play it constantly until we have had enough and find a new op toy to play with.

Why not every month, make a champ op on a side quest, and let everyone play with it for fun? Let the cycle be for meh to trash champs.

How about that, Kabam?
  • Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★
    Cap and hulk are way too strong. Although these are neat ideas for buffs, most buffs haven't historically made champions the absolute best in the game. This quest also has a bit of a lack of data associated with most of the stones, since a lot of players finished it early with Cap (myself included).
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★
    OG Cap would be able to handle pretty much every bit of content out there. Not a good idea at all.
  • Chadpool1Chadpool1 Posts: 348
    Ok. Let’s be real though. They wouldn’t break the game. Thing, Domino, Corvus, eagon, the list goes on. None of these have broken the game. Plus Thing crushed me in the Maw quest. So they won’t break the game. It’ll bring them to the current meta of the game if anything.
    edited May 2019
    Chadpool1 said:

Ok. Let’s be real though. They wouldn’t break the game. Thing, Domino, Corvus, eagon, the list goes on. None of these have broken the game. Plus Thing crushed me in the Maw quest. So they won’t break the game. It’ll bring them to the current meta of the game if anything.

How many champs can heal back to full health from parry currently? OG Cap wouldn't need health pots or revives. Why would they allow that in the game?
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited May 2019
    Chadpool1 said:

Hulk will break the game with his stone. I can do most of epic save the battlerealm besides thing using an r1 3* hulk. And seatin cleared a path using a 1* hulk
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Tyrannus said:

Break game they did that by introducing auto blocks unblockables etc

I wish you could see the gymnastic act my eyes did when I read this.
  • Chadpool1 said:

How many champs can heal back to full health from parry currently? OG Cap wouldn't need health pots or revives. Why would they allow that in the game?
    There are plenty of champions that can heal or stay consistently healed. Blade, GR, shoot even Mr. Sinister heals up pretty well from constant crits. Cap isn't indestructible so you would still need revives for him. And if its that big of a deal, then you could modify it so he only heals up 5% health on perfect block.
  • I think this is still a great idea. The modifications don't have to be exactly the same. It's justa starting point. One hugely needed in order to bring more balance to various champions in the game. As someone said,,, It's the Freaking Avengers... Earth's Mightiest Heroes. They should be OP on some levels. 😎😎

Chadpool1 said:

There are plenty of champions that can heal or stay consistently healed. Blade, GR, shoot even Mr. Sinister heals up pretty well from constant crits. Cap isn't indestructible so you would still need revives for him. And if its that big of a deal, then you could modify it so he only heals up 5% health on perfect block.
    Blade can only heal back to 70% and you can only heal if you have power and hold block making you susceptible to block damage or heavy attacks.

GR can only do it 1 time until you reset judgements. Even then you need to build judgements to make it worth it. Also his regen can be nullified.

Yes Mr Sinister can do that on crits but not every hit is a crit.

Regardless, still not going to happen. Cap and Hulk would absolutely break the game.