**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

When is a good time to open 5* crystals?

I know this is a really stupid question, but lately I've been getting really crappy champions (Deadpool X Force, Juggernaut, Magneto). So I wanted to know if I should preferably hoard my 5* shards to open at proper time, or I can just open them and it doesn't really matter?

Comments

• NmbghjjuNmbghjju Posts: 22
    LOL! I love this thread!
  • MrEdenMrEden Posts: 19
    Hahaha I am googling when is the best time to open 5 star crystal and this thread is on first page of google 😁 the comments made me laugh 😂😂
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    edited May 2019
    When you form a full crystal or got one ready for opening, tap Open then go to Home screen of the game. Then close the game. Turn off ur phone. Then reset ur wifi. Tell everyone in ur house that ur resetting the wifi for speed. Or whatever. When wifi is on, Restart your phone or device, and launch the game. Check ally feed for any new opening. Then go to ur crystals tab. Open some crystals first. Then spin away ur five star crystal.

Good luck!
    edited May 2019
    Drooped2 said:

4:26am on the third wednesday of the month after a full moon

God tier wvwry single time

Pacific Time? Coz we’re on the other side of the pond...
  • RaiserRaiser Posts: 424 ★★

The best time to open a 5 star crystal is...

When you have a 5 star crystal

You win.... absolute answer
  • RaiserRaiser Posts: 424 ★★
    I usually open my 5* star crystal when a cat passes my front door. Before going to the crystal vault, I catch that cat and kick his ass 5 times until the cat yelling loud enough. Then i open my phone again, show it to the cat and tell him that he is going to tap my spinning crystal. I just spin it and let the cat tap... last time I try it I got magnetto

end
    Isnt that animal cruelty?

I usually open my 5* star crystal when a cat passes my front door. Before going to the crystal vault, I catch that cat and kick his ass 5 times until the cat yelling loud enough. Then i open my phone again, show it to the cat and tell him that he is going to tap my spinning crystal. I just spin it and let the cat tap... last time I try it I got magnetto

end

• Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Buy a waterproof phone case and a motorcycle helmet. Put on the motorcycle helmet and walk over to the nearest public fountain or pond. As you place the crystal on the spinner, do a backflip into the fountain/pond (this is where the helmet comes in handy). Then, once you land, tap the crystal and leave your phone underwater for about 15 seconds, it is extremely important that you hum the Avengers theme during those 15 seconds. Then boom, god tier 5* champion.
  • _I__I_ Posts: 306
    go to ur alliance tab. look at others opening. if almost everyone pulled a **** waste no time to open urs. coz when an entire alliance gets shittys suddenly its the best time to put into test probability of events!
  • spigwenderspigwender Posts: 473 ★★★
    go to an italian restaurant and make a reservation under the name of the champion you want.
  • HendrossHendross Posts: 938 ★★★
    Open in the bathroom, the real challenge is to finishing pooping before it spins out.
  • AdityatheaawesomAdityatheaawesom Posts: 101
    I like to find that one spot, where moments later I can rage. Mine is a beanbag. It’s also extremely lucky.
  • John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    6:29am or 5:17pm EST
  • 1. Bring your Cellphone at the highest ground where were decide to open it,
    2. Check the Cellphone signal, make sure the status for your signal at full range.
    3. Leave your Cellphone Battery at 1% and its about almost die.
    4. Pray inside your heart with concentrate and imagine the champs you did you wish to get (make sure this will take not less than 10 mins).
    5. Go to the apps game and open it with hope.
    6. Lastly, Now you can open the Crystal with Smile...

IF this Tips works on what you expecting mean you are at the Right Track of Luck
    BUT
    IF this Result end with Your Cellphone Dead battery mean you need to do it More carefully.
  • ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
    Best time is when you see a champ you want recently granted to someone in your alliance.

Basically, check the alliance feed and if the champ you want is there, pop it.

The star rating of the one you see can be any star rank, just open your 4-5-6* crystal and you have a high chance of getting the one in the feed