**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

My alliance dropped from gold 1 to gold 2

Dear kabam , I have request my alliance is dropped from gold 1 to gold 2 and my leader is not able to acces his account due to unknown reason .. it's my humble plz look into it it will be really helpful. We all have worked really hard to be in gold 1 and some of our fellow members might leave us in next season due to this . Whoever reading my msg please please look into this tell me what should we do to be in gold 1 again. My alliance name is Skarian warriors. My game name is timonandpumba .
Even your smallest effort will be appreciated. Thank you

Comments

• NanosamaNanosama Posts: 53
    To go back to gold 1 you have to get points, you do that by doing wars, dropping all 3 bosses, getting the attack bonuses (up to 3 if you one shot your opponent), exploring 100% of the maps and winning the war.
    Even if you know you’ll lose it, try to defeat the bosses as each of them will give you 20k points.
    Good luck for the end of this AW season 😉
  • TimonandpumbaTimonandpumba Posts: 4
    edited May 2019
    I know brother but we lost more than a million points and reason is unknown . We were in gold 1 12 hours back.
  • NanosamaNanosama Posts: 53
    If your leader cannot access his account and you lost points it may have been because he’s been banned
  • But why...? He is not cheating . He hasn't use any third party software.
  • ParvChampParvChamp Posts: 9
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos Can you guys look into this, please?
  • SprcommandodhruvSprcommandodhruv Posts: 5
    This can't happen without any reason. But kabam should atleast inform people the reason behind such steps . The whole alliance gonna suffer because of this.
    Thats disgraceful n not in the spirit of the game
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Oh. I’m quite sure he was informed when he was docked. He’ll most probably be able to read the mail after his ban duration is over.
    What's the point in getting an email after the ban is over
  • vibhor141vibhor141 Posts: 6
    Well that's quite such a long time, season 9 will be ending just in a week and we lost some valuable score this season to remain in Gold 1 carry forwarding from the last season and so on, we won all 9 wars and very much excited to remain in Gold 1 this season as well until today morning when our leader got banned without any reason/information. We had one suspicious player in our alliance 6 war back and we kicked him before that war gets over keeping the spirit of the game alive.

I am not worried much about the leader account ban, even leader don't unless he did any mistake unknowingly, but really we prefer to know the reason if any and would like to have our precious scores back if possible.
  • JAYDEEP_18JAYDEEP_18 Posts: 3
    Yes , and at least give a reason for why kabam banned leader,
    Please look into and do the needful
    I guess the champs and alliance are just a joke for kabam.. who cares... We will make you game lag.. give you thousands of bugs.. and ban you without giving any clarifications...I say "BALL OF ****"... Humbug
    I guess the champs and alliance are just a joke for kabam.. who cares... We will make you game lag.. give you thousands of bugs.. and ban you without giving any clarifications...I say "BALL OF ****"... Humbug
  • These Forums are not the place to discuss any actions taken on individual accounts, including in-game bans. There is more information HERE regarding account bans.
This discussion has been closed.