**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How did y'all beat Epic Difficulty Thing in the Save the Battlerealm Quest?

13»

Comments

• LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

This is was my answer to beat it

...ok you guys are doing this on purpose now right?
    I’m honestly being serious. He’s OP in this quest
    You beat Epic Difficulty Thing with Hulk?
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★

No. Everything else was hulk. Hawkeye for Thing. It’s a tough fight. I didn’t see thing in the title

No. Everything else was hulk. Hawkeye for Thing. It’s a tough fight. I didn’t see thing in the title
    Lol ok, you didn't read any of the other comments though?
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,605 Guardian

The Thread was specifically about THING to begin with.
  • Scarlett_Scarlett_ Posts: 273
    edited May 2019
    I don’t know
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited May 2019
    Can epic thing be taken with a 3* hulk? My highest hulk is the 3* but he's not ranked up tho

Can epic thing be taken with a 3* hulk? My highest hulk is the 3* but he's not ranked up tho

No, he has the Buffet Node. He just keep getting Regen off Hulk's Fury and Unstoppable+Indestructible Buffs.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★

No, he has the Buffet Node. He just keep getting Regen off Hulk's Fury and Unstoppable+Indestructible Buffs.
    I know my 3* hulk destroys everything else but just cant put a dent in thing lol. I probably just need to rank up that hulk

I know my 3* hulk destroys everything else but just cant put a dent in thing lol. I probably just need to rank up that hulk
    My 5 Star Rank 2 Hulk couldn't get him below 85% before he just Healed back up... Had to use Cap and just Revived a few times...
    4* 5/50 Hulk didn’t do much damage on Thing either. Switched to Hawkeye 4/40 (still had to revive. guess I could have waited to see what Thor will do next week)
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    I finished 100% Epic paths mostly with Hawkeyes
    Maybe I should try out test rerun with Hulk
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Cap
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,566 ★★★★★
    I reduced his health to 0 before I lost all my heath.
  • BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★

This guy in my alliance did it with a 4* 4/5 hulk...
    I have no clue how he did it... unless the trick is to do it with a lesser version of the Hulk....
  • AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    I used Hawkeye for Thing path, Hulk for the other 5
  • WhalewraithWhalewraith Posts: 9
    Having exact same issue. Hulks the only champ I have out of the Avengers that's above 3* and he ripped through the other lanes, but Thing ends up on 100% or thereabouts, not even buying your way through seems an option.

Having exact same issue. Hulks the only champ I have out of the Avengers that's above 3* and he ripped through the other lanes, but Thing ends up on 100% or thereabouts, not even buying your way through seems an option.

I just had to use Cap and spam a few Revives...

Lads, Hulk is even more OP than Cap. Believe me, I never even used a revive in any of the runs. This was using a r4 4 star Duped Hulk

We weren't talking about other runs, we were specifically talking about the Thing Fight on Epic Difficulty which up until @BenQcSlayer 's Post we thought was impossible when using Hulk because of the Buffet Regen.

This guy in my alliance did it with a 4* 4/5 hulk...
    I have no clue how he did it... unless the trick is to do it with a lesser version of the Hulk....

That might be the trick, like how it's Very Difficult to beat Biohazard Void with a 4 or 5 Star Hulk but it's fairly easy with a 1-3 Star Hulk because just 1 Basic Attack from Void can activate your Indestructible.
  • BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    edited May 2019

Lads, Hulk is even more OP than Cap. Believe me, I never even used a revive in any of the runs. This was using a r4 4 star Duped Hulk

We weren't talking about other runs, we were specifically talking about the Thing Fight on Epic Difficulty which up until @BenQcSlayer 's Post we thought was impossible when using Hulk because of the Buffet Regen.
    I add a talk with my friend in my alliance and as it went, he got in a 240+ combo hit on the Thing and he kept getting the indestructible / unstoppable buffs when he hit the block of the Thing. He also kept spamming the Sp1, and the damage he made was superior to the regen of the Thing even if every hit cant make more than 2,5% of damage.

So he did make it, but with the help of an Bug AI, that work in his favor.

You cant get the indestructible and unstoppable buffs unless you get hit, and he did a 240+ combo

Second, everytime you get buffs, the thing can regen 10% of health...

Still waiting on a vid from his part as he is trying to replicate his fight....
    Using a lower ranked Hulk would make the earlier Modok fight harder, node buff return damage still based on Modok's higher Attack Rating, not on lower Hulk's rating. And would be harder to just out-damage Thing and his Buffet Regan
  • Přìņče01Přìņče01 Posts: 193 ★★
    Can anybody elaborate more clearly how to beat thing with hulk with powers stone if u have just 3 star

Can anybody elaborate more clearly how to beat thing with hulk with powers stone if u have just 3 star

It's 10x easier to beat him with Hawkeye or Cap
  • UHJ69UHJ69 Posts: 132
    OG Cap. Mine is a 2/35 5*, just parried a bunch, put a million power stings on him, when I got him to 15 rock stacks I hit into his block til he would throw a special. It was a long fight but Cap got it done pretty much no sweat.
  • JoeCool23JoeCool23 Posts: 24
    Hi Sig 4* Black Widow. Done.