**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Insane 4-Star Pull! (Brag post)

FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★

Got this dude as my 3rd 4 star! I don't know how to play him though.

Comments

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    That Emma Frost is still amazing
  • AznkerbzAznkerbz Posts: 113

What’s a 4* now a days? WORTHLESS. Act 6

He's level 28, I'd be stoked if I got an Aegon at that level. I'd be more driven to get an Awakening Gem for him to get me thru Act 5 completion.
  • B_RabbittB_Rabbitt Posts: 136

It's not worthless for him smh. Congrats @FreeToPlay_21. Fantastic pull
    Yeah I agree, there was some point we were all excited about a great 4* pull and for this to be his 3rd is amazing. I still don't have an AEgon above a 3* so I would love to have that 4*.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    I got 4 star corvus from a PHC haha
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,798 ★★★★★
    Congrats mate! My three star does a lot of work for me still and I wish I could get the four star I have to a high sig. You’re going to enjoy him a lot.
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    Congratulations on your pull!
    Even if you can't take him into act 6, there is still plenty of content that he can conquer in your behalf.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Wait until you dupe him, then you can brag twice.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    It’s a good pull but can’t be utilized at early game content, especially unawakened. To be honest, the 4* version is pretty useless, as the content this champ shines is 5* restricted (act6, LoL). Hope didn’t disappoint you, but still better pull than many.
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Why did this thread get revived again, lol? This was almost 9 months ago.
  • WoogieboogieWoogieboogie Posts: 340 ★★
    Aznkerbz said:

He's level 28, I'd be stoked if I got an Aegon at that level. I'd be more driven to get an Awakening Gem for him to get me thru Act 5 completion.
    LOL looks like good ol kabam swept my comment under the rug but someone still quoted it 🤣🤣😂🤣🤣🤣