**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Domino breaking blocks

Comments

• zeezee57 said:

Kabam should update their bug submissions rules post to include a line at the top

"Confirm with Demonzfyre to see if a bug has affected him. If not, then there is not possibly anyone who could be experiencing it and you are a stupid person with stupid thumbs."

Why? Do you see me in other bug threads as well? No you don't. Domino never, ever broke any blocks. Not before the original, not after. The bug fix never confirmed she broke blocks and the only issue was the mediums timing. When it first happened I didn't think it was me but I recorded my self with input touches showing and I saw it was all me. The comparrison video I posted shows my input swipes are the same as hyperion.

Again, the more likely scenario is that her timing is sped up again.
    Since this isn't and never has affected you, maybe instead of the circular argument about how smart you are you can just do what you said you would a page or two ago and go find another thread to keep up your schtick on. You add nothing to this, let a mod respond and go from there. I'm trying to be polite about it here.

You've not explained how I was killed while clearly blocking her attack if the block wasn't disengaged despite clearly being engaged. Your theories about her being lucky and critting through my block, of suddenly I'm not actually blocking but trying to dex are nonsense and just you grasping for ways to still be right. Just move on. You've said your piece and you've done your GW impression and said it again, and again, and again adding nothing new or of any substance. So just go and comment on issues that affect you.
    Actually he did by posting a video that proves that blocking against Domino does work. Did you post a video that proves that she did break your block? I mean with fingertips showing on the video? He does not need to explain how you got killed. That is up to you.
  • Then the others should provide a video which is as convincing as his, proving that it works. He was even able to reproduce the "block break" by showing that it was indeed a failed attempt to dex out of a medium.

The "others" could not provide a video showing that the block was broken while really blocking.

So maybe the problem is not the block but rather dexterity which is obviously failing against a standard hit. Dexterity should only fail if you are unlucky and not by default. Kabam should just optimize her first medium attack what they already did once.
  • Judge_PainJudge_Pain Posts: 93
    zeezee57 said:

zeezee57 said:

Kabam should update their bug submissions rules post to include a line at the top

"Confirm with Demonzfyre to see if a bug has affected him. If not, then there is not possibly anyone who could be experiencing it and you are a stupid person with stupid thumbs."

Why? Do you see me in other bug threads as well? No you don't. Domino never, ever broke any blocks. Not before the original, not after. The bug fix never confirmed she broke blocks and the only issue was the mediums timing. When it first happened I didn't think it was me but I recorded my self with input touches showing and I saw it was all me. The comparrison video I posted shows my input swipes are the same as hyperion.

Again, the more likely scenario is that her timing is sped up again.
    Since this isn't and never has affected you, maybe instead of the circular argument about how smart you are you can just do what you said you would a page or two ago and go find another thread to keep up your schtick on. You add nothing to this, let a mod respond and go from there. I'm trying to be polite about it here.

You've not explained how I was killed while clearly blocking her attack if the block wasn't disengaged despite clearly being engaged. Your theories about her being lucky and critting through my block, of suddenly I'm not actually blocking but trying to dex are nonsense and just you grasping for ways to still be right. Just move on. You've said your piece and you've done your GW impression and said it again, and again, and again adding nothing new or of any substance. So just go and comment on issues that affect you.
    Actually he did by posting a video that proves that blocking against Domino does work. Did you post a video that proves that she did break your block? I mean with fingertips showing on the video? He does not need to explain how you got killed. That is up to you.
    That's the stupidest response yet. Name a bug in the game and I can show dozens and dozens of examples of gameplay without them happening. Guess there's not actually any bugs in the game 😂
    Indeed. There’s a reason when updates or fixes are launched they say “some summoners”, “may be affected”, etc. I repeat, bugs don’t have to affect everyone or occur every time for there to actually be a bug. Anecdotal evidence of non occurrence is not proof it doesn’t exist.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★
    @cUbA_LiBrE don't worry about it anymore. They won't be happy until they hear it from a MOD and no amount of proof or explanation will get them to change their mind.
    zeezee57 said:

@cUbA_LiBrE don't worry about it anymore. They won't be happy until they hear it from a MOD and no amount of proof or explanation will get them to change their mind.

I provided proof it did happen that you're yet to debunk, what exactly did you provide. Imagine being so arrogant to tell dozens of people that you know what they're doing better than they do.

Obviously you don't have to imagine.
    Since you are quick to forget-
    https://youtu.be/iMIEBxwbLsY
  • Archit_Tandon498Archit_Tandon498 Posts: 325 ★★
    It doesn't matter what you call it. It is a bug that has been previously acknowledged and it is the same occurence I don't know why people are stuck on the freaking name. It needs to work correctly, not be named correctly. This guy is going round and round about the topic just so that we call it the right thing, let's not feed him please. Can we get a fix please.

The problem: If I am too late on an evade, and it registers it as a block, then I should stay blocked, as it was previously. Thank you.
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,707 ★★★★★

It doesn't matter what you call it. It is a bug that has been previously acknowledged and it is the same occurence I don't know why people are stuck on the freaking name. It needs to work correctly, not be named correctly. This guy is going round and round about the topic just so that we call it the right thing, let's not feed him please. Can we get a fix please.

The problem: If I am too late on an evade, and it registers it as a block, then I should stay blocked, as it was previously. Thank you.

Well said you guys are arguing if over the name of the bug rather than talking about the bug itself
    zeezee57 said:

zeezee57 said:

I provided proof it did happen that you're yet to debunk, what exactly did you provide. Imagine being so arrogant to tell dozens of people that you know what they're doing better than they do.

Obviously you don't have to imagine.
    Since you are quick to forget-
    https://youtu.be/iMIEBxwbLsY
    Again I can show gameplay of no bugs occurring, are there no bugs currently in the game?
    I'm done after this. I just provided a clip of what is happening by showing touches on the screen vs one of the other pieces of so called "proof". Watch carefully and you'll see there isnt ANY difference in the 2 animations. You can visibly see my white dot at the bottom of the screen in the venom clip.

She doesnt break blocks.

You died because you brought a low level 4* up against at 55k P.I champ with a 12.5 attack rating. Nothing to explain but a poor choice of a match up.

If there IS anything wrong, her timing between medium hits was sped back up as how it was during the original fix and she wasn't breaking blocks back then.

Lastly, this type of bug can easily be looked if you did what i did. But you refuse to try and figure it out. I have gone to lengths to show you that it's not what you think it is. You are so hung up on it has to be this "one thing" you can't even accept the possibility of it not being that even with proof it could be.

The bug that was acknowledged was that her mediums timing was too fast preventing the ability to dash back inbetween hits. The bug report NEVER SAID SHE BROKE BLOCKS.
  • RogerRabsRogerRabs Posts: 548 ★★★★
    People are referring to it as "Breaking Block" when it really is caused by your champion dashing back in-between her 1st and 2nd hits.

Either way still a bug that needs fixing.
  • Archit_Tandon498Archit_Tandon498 Posts: 325 ★★

The bug that was acknowledged was that her mediums timing was too fast preventing the ability to dash back inbetween hits. The bug report NEVER SAID SHE BROKE BLOCKS.
    And again, no where in my post did I say she broke my block, I just said that if I'm blocking, it should not register as an evade. As before.
  • Hey there everyone, we've looked into this and we have a fix incoming in a future update that will readjust Domino's medium attack so that Champions who have blocked the first part of the attack won't be able to drop their block or attempt other actions between the hits of her medium attack. This will prevent them from getting hit if other commands are input between the hits of her attack. Thanks to everyone for their patience while we looked into this.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    zeezee57 said:

Zuro said:

Where does that say she broke blocks? It says it prevents you from muscle memory of dashing back is all. This was the original bug that was happening before which I saod was a possibility this entire time. Nothing the MOD said confirms a broken block. But hey, what ever makes you feel like you won.

What I said had nothing to do with broken blocks what I meant on several occasions you constantly claimed there is no bug while there was one clearly
    No block break bug. I have said several times, over and over it was entirely possible it was the attack speed was increased again.
    Call it whatever you want, her attack would break your block, cause it to disengage, the end result is the same.
    No you try to get out of the 2 hit. But that movement you try that you release you blok

I already said END OF DISCUSSION
  • Finalflash8Finalflash8 Posts: 72

Hey there everyone, we've looked into this and we have a fix incoming in a future update that will readjust Domino's medium attack so that Champions who have blocked the first part of the attack won't be able to drop their block or attempt other actions between the hits of her medium attack. This will prevent them from getting hit if other commands are input between the hits of her attack. Thanks to everyone for their patience while we looked into this.

@Kabam Zibiit when? Will this be addressed in the next update? I'm really hoping that's the case, as the team has had a couple months to see this bug in game.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★

Hey there everyone, we've looked into this and we have a fix incoming in a future update that will readjust Domino's medium attack so that Champions who have blocked the first part of the attack won't be able to drop their block or attempt other actions between the hits of her medium attack. This will prevent them from getting hit if other commands are input between the hits of her attack. Thanks to everyone for their patience while we looked into this.

I'm glad to see this response. As expected, this isn't (and never was) a block-breaking bug but rather a case where the attacker would attempt an action after the first hit of the medium and get caught by the 2nd hit.

I am glad that the block from the first hit will be extended to also block the second (like against Drax).

I'm glad to see this response. As expected, this isn't (and never was) a block-breaking bug but rather a case where the attacker would attempt an action after the first hit of the medium and get caught by the 2nd hit.

I am glad that the block from the first hit will be extended to also block the second (like against Drax).
    Don't try to start the block break argument again
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    edited May 2019
    zeezee57 said:

Zuro said:

Don't try to start the block break argument again
    Call it whatever 😂
    Keep saying its caused by the player trying to dex instead of blocking and I'll keep saying the same thing and posting the same picture. I'm not a new player, I'm well aware of the game mechanics and I'm not trying to dex mid hit over and over and complaining when it gets me hit 😂
    You do not need to try and dex to get your “block broken”, you can also feather your block.
    GET OVER IT the are going to fix it so it doesn't matter what it is