**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Heavy lag in Dungeons

when getting into the dungeon mode to chose champs, invites and map chosing, it lags especially when joining the dungeon it has heavy lag, slow loading for the dungeon map and crashes.

Comments

• Options
    Ironlung1Ironlung1 Posts: 5
    Why does it laggs so hard and I mean SO HARD!! I CAN NEVER DUNGEON I'M THE LEADER OF MY ALLIANCE AND I THINK ITS EMBRACING THAT I CAN'T DUNGEON WITH ANYONE I ALREADY SWITCH BRAND NEW PHONES 5 TIMES ALREADY SINCE JANUARY SO IM SURE IS NOT THE AND I BEEN WITH 2 CARRIERS BY THE TIME I CAN EVEN MOVE A SPOT WHOEVER IM IN THE DUNGEON WITH IS ALREADY DONE WITH THE ROOM AND MAD AS HELL DO N OR IT STR8 KICKS ME OFF COMPLETELY DO YOU KNOW WHY IT'S DOING THIS PLEASE IT REALLY SUX PLEASE HELP
  • Options
    Chumley77Chumley77 Posts: 22
    I’ve had God awful lag, particularly between fights, in all aspects of the game. Can be anywhere up to 2 minutes. It got me thinking, it’s been like this for 2 /3 days now and dungeons just dropped at the same time. I’ve had awful lag like this before m, but it’s not always. But all the times I do remember it this horrendous is when dungeons are active. Last night we barely finished room 3 of map 7 because of my lag. Starts shortly after starting the game, w/in 3-5 minutes and after 10-15 it’s practically unplayable. Is there a possibility of a correlation between dungeons active and horrendous lag to the tune of minutes bewteen fights?
  • Options
    I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing performance issues with the game on your devices. The best way for us to assist you with this is by having you head over to the proper thread below and fill out our provided template. This'll help us in investigating these issues!

Android
    iOS

Thank you in advance.
This discussion has been closed.