**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Kabam I Apologize

John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
I didn’t have the time to make the normal sacrifice of a moose under a maple tree while singing the Canadian national anthem before opening my 6* crystal and of course the Kabam gods did not favor me in my opening.

Again I apologize and will do better next time

Comments

• John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★

RNGesus is a wrathful God.

It Truly is
    That’s old school, I need some new fancy synergies if he’s gonna be use for anything other than variant 2
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Mine is duped if it makes you feel better. A lot of my other 6*s definitely wouldn't though
    I don’t want to divulge all the steps of the ritual....
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    He's good on autoplay though.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I feel your pain buddy, I pulled him also as a 6. Lol. He was aight for variant. And he’ll do for the inverted controls line in 6.1.6. But other than that? Arena fodder
    Hamin said:

Do you have a connect 6 like me now?

Not yet haha
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    John757 said:

Hamin said:

Not yet haha
    Need to get on that, bud.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Hamin said:

I want that IIF.
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,707 ★★★★★

I feel your pain buddy, I pulled him also as a 6. Lol. He was aight for variant. And he’ll do for the inverted controls line in 6.1.6. But other than that? Arena fodder

Sorry to tell you but kabam stated that jugs is only immuned to Emma frosts inverted controls so nodes don't count so when you use him in act 6 he still has inverted controls the only champ that is fully immune to inverted controls is mister sinister
  • HendrossHendross Posts: 938 ★★★
    You're handling this quite well, can you recommend a good MCOC therapist?
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    6* pulls:
    YJ, Karnak, Iron Fist, Juggy, Yondu (ok), hood (solid), King Groot, Jane Foster, ... at this point just shut down my soul and emotions. Loki, Phoenix, dpx, beast.... finally red hulk and Corvus. Really had become a sit in the corner holding my knees rocking back and forth situation until those 2 popped.🤣
    Hendross said:

You're handling this quite well, can you recommend a good MCOC therapist?

I just understand how RNG works so I do my best not to let it get to me.
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    He is great to use to practice for lol. All his fights take forever with his low damage output so when you finally hit lol the fights will seem shorter to you
  • EXPotemkinEXPotemkin Posts: 9
    He's only truly useless unduped so I can understand in that scenario.
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Grew up in Canada. Can confirm that there are only maple trees and meese. The food is only maple flavored. Like Buddy from elf except the only food group is maple syrup.

That is all.
  • 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    uhmmmm I have pulled DPX three times as a 6*

uhmmmm I have pulled DPX three times as a 6*

Have you thought about changing your lifestyle to better please the Kabam gods?
This discussion has been closed.