**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why are Punisher, U. Colossus, and Im. Iron Fist so uninteresting for such rare champions?

If Punisher, Unstoppable Colossus, and Immortal Iron Fist are so rare and difficult to get, why are they not in the higher "god-tier" group of champions in the game? I have 4* undupped Punisher and 4* dupped UC.
Are these champs worth ranking up?
Should Kabam buff them, since they are rare champs (.05% chance in their respective crystals)?

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,756 ★★★★★
    Not really. They are trophy champions, those don't really need to be that good
  • TheVyrusTheVyrus Posts: 418 ★★★
    They were created at a simpler time in the contest.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,346 ★★★★★
    edited May 2019
    I think @Mitchell35 makes a very good point.

However, whilst he's not god-tier, Punisher can do some decent damage over time, he's durable; and his Indestructible Sig ability works well with his ability to inflict massive SP3 damage at low health. Last Thanos event, Defy Pain could even save him from Death Touch.

Try him out against WS in ROL; be sure to get an SP3 as soon as possible, to create an Open Wound, then just keep making him bleed. The damage does really stack up, as long as the opponent bleeds.

He's no Killmonger, but he's not trash either.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    1. They are old, back when the game was simple
    2. They shouldn’t be too strong because they’re so rare, if they’re game changing then the very small amount of players with them have a big advantage
  • BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,547 ★★★★
    I enjoy playing with my 5* R4 Punisher...love his SP2
  • Viper83Viper83 Posts: 210

If trophy champs were God tier, then Kabam would be accused of cash-grabbing, and rightfully so. Imagine the outrage if goldpool turned out to be the undisputed best.

Punisher and Ust. Clossus can not be bought with cash. You cant buy Battle chip or royalty (legit way at least)
    For "IF" maybe, but don't think it would consider as cash grab, because who would try to max out champs to get max sig crystal to get "IF"